Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it boots season yet?

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2017 at 5:23 AM
  • 114 Replies
  • 1315 Total Views
2 moms liked this

When I lived in Europe, I would wear boots as soon as it would be cool enough to wear them. I had all sorts of boots, too, from the boxer boots that I got on clearance that proved to be the best buy ever because they were very comfortable and warm, to high-heeled knee high boots that I'd wear with short skirts and a very long coat.

Do you wear boots, and what kind of boots do you wear?

by on Sep. 24, 2017 at 5:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Sep. 24, 2017 at 5:32 AM
I only wear rain boots and snow boots.
I don't wear any of the boots pictured.
kika.fleur
by Co-Owner/ Head Admin on Sep. 24, 2017 at 5:43 AM

Do you get a lot of rain and snow where you live?

Quoting diaperstodating: I only wear rain boots and snow boots. I don't wear any of the boots pictured.

by Jennifer on Sep. 24, 2017 at 6:44 AM
I bought new snow boots in August.
NikoleW
by Friend on Sep. 24, 2017 at 7:12 AM
Not where I live. The high is 90 today!😿😼. By the time Halloween comes around it's boot time. I love boots, can't wait to get them out🙌
kika.fleur
by Co-Owner/ Head Admin on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this

That's as hot as where I am in the tropics!

Quoting NikoleW: Not where I live. The high is 90 today!😿😼. By the time Halloween comes around it's boot time. I love boots, can't wait to get them out🙌

kika.fleur
by Co-Owner/ Head Admin on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:08 AM

I hope you won't get to wear them until the end of November.

Quoting 5366437: I bought new snow boots in August.

cleokitty14
by Suzi on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:11 AM

Still to warm to wear boots here.  I have some snow boots, but only wear them when I have too. I also have what I guess you would call - according to your list above - riding boots (at least they look more like those than any of the others) & I wear those a lot during the late fall/winter; I love them.  Hope to get another pair this year.  I'd also like to get a pair of rubber boots for the rainy weather.  I also have a pair of cowgirl boots.

suzielm85
by Special Friend on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:14 AM

Not yet, it's the hottest week of summer so far! Been in the 80s the last 2 weeks! :) 

But I do wear them come winter.. all kids depending on where I'm going and all that. Mostly uggs and riding boot style

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:19 AM
I do wear boots :-) the weather has been so back and forth so I haven’t worn them yet. I have mid-calf, riding boots, and uggs.

Quoting kika.fleur:

When I lived in Europe, I would wear boots as soon as it would be cool enough to wear them. I had all sorts of boots, too, from the boxer boots that I got on clearance that proved to be the best buy ever because they were very comfortable and warm, to high-heeled knee high boots that I'd wear with short skirts and a very long coat.

Do you wear boots, and what kind of boots do you wear?

by Jennifer on Sep. 24, 2017 at 8:36 AM
Me too

Quoting kika.fleur:

I hope you won't get to wear them until the end of November.

Quoting 5366437: I bought new snow boots in August.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)