Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day ~ Monday 10/16

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you wear this?

Options:

yes (please share)

no (please share)

other (please share)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 17

View Results

by on Oct. 16, 2017 at 12:25 AM
Replies (41-46):
Powermomof2
by Group Admin on Oct. 17, 2017 at 1:30 AM
Yes! I love it!

Quoting islandgirly:

Owensmommy32010
by Group Admin Richelle on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:44 AM

no I like it this way :)

Quoting islandgirly:

any changes?

Quoting Owensmommy32010:

loving this outfit :)

Quoting islandgirly:

1_HOT_MOMMA
by Special Friend on Oct. 18, 2017 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope no changes! I'm great hun DD just had a tiny healthy baby boy! He was born on Friday the 13th and WOW i'm over joyed! Lollol my first grand baby! And i'm barely 36! Technically my 2nd cus she miscarried the 1st one exactly one year to the date that this one was born! His name is DeCody and my world has changed so much since he was born. Its like a whole new world. DD is doing great, she's a great mom at 20 years old she has the energy to stay up with him and rock him when he's crying lol. How you like the new home and neighbors? How the kids?

Quoting islandgirly:

any changes?

How are you?

Quoting 1_HOT_MOMMA: Love it!

islandgirly
by Head Admin on Oct. 18, 2017 at 4:18 PM

Congratulations and big hugs coming your way!!! I remember last year very well. So glad this baby is healthy :)

We are doing great. Our neighbors are wonderful and the kids are really thriving here.

Quoting 1_HOT_MOMMA: Nope no changes! I'm great hun DD just had a tiny healthy baby boy! He was born on Friday the 13th and WOW i'm over joyed! Lollol my first grand baby! And i'm barely 36! Technically my 2nd cus she miscarried the 1st one exactly one year to the date that this one was born! His name is DeCody and my world has changed so much since he was born. Its like a whole new world. DD is doing great, she's a great mom at 20 years old she has the energy to stay up with him and rock him when he's crying lol. How you like the new home and neighbors? How the kids?
Quoting islandgirly:

any changes?

How are you?

1_HOT_MOMMA
by Special Friend on Oct. 20, 2017 at 7:59 PM
Awww BIG HUGS!! Thax hun! Awwww ur a sweety and thank God u were here with me all the way during that tragic time and oh yes I'm sooo glad this lil guy's healthy! Thank goodness for good neighbors. Awesome the kids are doing well.. thats great! I got some more scrubbing to do around here now that babies home lol ...ahh..so i'll ttyl ..i'll keep u posted! Xox

Quoting islandgirly:

Congratulations and big hugs coming your way!!! I remember last year very well. So glad this baby is healthy :)

We are doing great. Our neighbors are wonderful and the kids are really thriving here.

Quoting 1_HOT_MOMMA: Nope no changes! I'm great hun DD just had a tiny healthy baby boy! He was born on Friday the 13th and WOW i'm over joyed! Lollol my first grand baby! And i'm barely 36! Technically my 2nd cus she miscarried the 1st one exactly one year to the date that this one was born! His name is DeCody and my world has changed so much since he was born. Its like a whole new world. DD is doing great, she's a great mom at 20 years old she has the energy to stay up with him and rock him when he's crying lol. How you like the new home and neighbors? How the kids?

Quoting islandgirly:

any changes?

How are you?

Basherte
by Good Friend on Nov. 11, 2017 at 8:59 PM

I would wear everything but the purse and jewelry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)