Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day 10/17

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 12:15 AM
  • 51 Replies
  • 531 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Would you wear today's outfit of the day?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 20

View Results

Happy Tuesday Ladies!   I know it's still warm for a lot of you but it got quite chilly here overnight.  I have my eye of this one for pumpkin picking this weekend.   I'd probably relax those jeans some and leave this bag home in favor of a crossbody.  I'm good with everything else about it.  I especially love the colors.  I'd love to layer the flannel with pink or blue tees or thermals as it gets colder.   What are you thinking about today's outfit?

by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Oct. 17, 2017 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this

pass :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

Happy Tuesday Ladies!   I know it's still warm for a lot of you but it got quite chilly here overnight.  I have my eye of this one for pumpkin picking this weekend.   I'd probably relax those jeans some and leave this bag home in favor of a crossbody.  I'm good with everything else about it.  I especially love the colors.  I'd love to layer the flannel with pink or blue tees or thermals as it gets colder.   What are you thinking about today's outfit?

captainjack
by Head Admin on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes

Quoting tsdncs41:

WILDCATGAL78
by Loyaled Friend on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Super cute except for the earrings, scarf, and sunglasses! I would wear this to the pumpkin patch this weekend as well!

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Love boots, scarf, and bag but that’s about it 😬

Quoting tsdncs41:

Owensmommy32010
by Group Admin Richelle on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

cute.. just need shorter boots LOL

Quoting tsdncs41:

Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Oct. 17, 2017 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Love it

Quoting tsdncs41:

momof337
by Stephanie on Oct. 17, 2017 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Keep vest,shirt,jeans..no scarf,different boots,smaller bag,no glasses,different earrings
MissyB1011
by Golden Friend on Oct. 17, 2017 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I like this except for the sunglasses and bag. The bag is a little too big. I don't like the sunglasses.
tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:05 PM

Pass on it all?

Quoting hugss:

pass :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Oct. 17, 2017 at 2:06 PM

It looks super cozy.    Would you make any changes first?

Quoting captainjack: Yes
Quoting tsdncs41:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)