Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day 10/17

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you wear today's outfit of the day?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 20

View Results

Happy Tuesday Ladies!   I know it's still warm for a lot of you but it got quite chilly here overnight.  I have my eye of this one for pumpkin picking this weekend.   I'd probably relax those jeans some and leave this bag home in favor of a crossbody.  I'm good with everything else about it.  I especially love the colors.  I'd love to layer the flannel with pink or blue tees or thermals as it gets colder.   What are you thinking about today's outfit?

by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 12:15 AM
Replies (51-51):
eadyT
by mom to pit bulls on Oct. 18, 2017 at 8:50 PM
Change the earrings out and probably drop the scarf totally. I don't ever wear the scarves I do have.

Maybe I just haven't found the ONE I don't know.

Quoting tsdncs41:

Flannels are so nice this time of year.  I think I need to get mine out.  Would you drop the earrings and scarf totally or change them for something else?

Quoting eadyT: Not crazy about the earrings or the scarf. I like the rest and I have the jacket in black, love the boots and my flannels are in different colors (not sure I like that one).

I*think* I have the sunglasses, but my go to's are black lenses and white frames.

Quoting tsdncs41:

Happy Tuesday Ladies!   I know it's still warm for a lot of you but it got quite chilly here overnight.  I have my eye of this one for pumpkin picking this weekend.   I'd probably relax those jeans some and leave this bag home in favor of a crossbody.  I'm good with everything else about it.  I especially love the colors.  I'd love to layer the flannel with pink or blue tees or thermals as it gets colder.   What are you thinking about today's outfit?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)