Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your favorite or go to brands of makeup?

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 5:34 PM
  • 42 Replies
  • 667 Total Views
3 moms liked this
I don't wear makeup every day, but I do like stuff that's "quality."

That doesn't mean it has to be costly,but I want something that's at least, halfway decent for your skin, and looks good.

I do have to be careful about the mascara I buy and remember to remove it at the end of the day or when I get home.
Something I'm terrible at. Lol
by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Oct. 17, 2017 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Mostly Cinique/love it ;)

Quoting eadyT: I don't wear makeup every day, but I do like stuff that's "quality." That doesn't mean it has to be costly,but I want something that's at least, halfway decent for your skin, and looks good. I do have to be careful about the mascara I buy and remember to remove it at the end of the day or when I get home. Something I'm terrible at. Lol

islandgirly
by Head Admin on Oct. 17, 2017 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a few different brands that I like.

Clinique mascara

Urban decay eyeliner and shadow

Benefit foundation and concealer

lipsense for lips

Quoting eadyT: I don't wear makeup every day, but I do like stuff that's "quality." That doesn't mean it has to be costly,but I want something that's at least, halfway decent for your skin, and looks good. I do have to be careful about the mascara I buy and remember to remove it at the end of the day or when I get home. Something I'm terrible at. Lol

MixedCooke
by Special Friend on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Revlon for lipstick and Covergirl for concealer
eadyT
by mom to pit bulls on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:14 PM
I'm not familiar with this one. Is it something like younique and clinique?

I have younique bare mineral blush I really like but it a little more than I like to pay.

The advantages are, or were at the time, it was the only one I could find the color I was looking for. It also stays on until whenever you take it off.

There's no way I would go by the recommended time to purchase it though.
Lol

Quoting hugss:

Mostly Cinique/love it ;)

Quoting eadyT: I don't wear makeup every day, but I do like stuff that's "quality."

That doesn't mean it has to be costly,but I want something that's at least, halfway decent for your skin, and looks good.

I do have to be careful about the mascara I buy and remember to remove it at the end of the day or when I get home.

Mommy51408
by Friend on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
E.L.F, baby! It's so cheap but I actually really love it.
tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I used to be pretty much a Revlon gal for years but they made some policy changes that I'm not into so I've been "interviewing" new makeup and haven't really found a new go to fave.   I'll be  interested to see what the other ladies say.

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

They have some good stuff.   

Quoting Mommy51408: E.L.F, baby! It's so cheap but I actually really love it.

eadyT
by mom to pit bulls on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:23 PM
I like Clinique, but I'm not familiar with the others you mentioned.

I've heard several people talk about Sephora (spelling? ) I went to the one in the mall we go to, I even found a blush I liked, but no one would help me, so I left.

Had I been a thief I could have walked right out with no problem. Smh

We still have a Clinique in our mall and I'm probably 10 minutes away depending on traffic.

Quoting islandgirly:

I have a few different brands that I like.

Clinique mascara

Urban decay eyeliner and shadow

Benefit foundation and concealer

lipsense for lips

Quoting eadyT: I don't wear makeup every day, but I do like stuff that's "quality."

eadyT
by mom to pit bulls on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:27 PM
I would love to be able to use Covergirl but I'm allergic. :(

I *think* Revlon is what my favorite lipstick is.

Quoting MixedCooke: Revlon for lipstick and Covergirl for concealer
eadyT
by mom to pit bulls on Oct. 17, 2017 at 6:28 PM
Sounds good to me! Wear do you buy it?

Quoting Mommy51408: E.L.F, baby! It's so cheap but I actually really love it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)