Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your favorite or go to brands of makeup?

Posted by   + Show Post
I don't wear makeup every day, but I do like stuff that's "quality."

That doesn't mean it has to be costly,but I want something that's at least, halfway decent for your skin, and looks good.

I do have to be careful about the mascara I buy and remember to remove it at the end of the day or when I get home.
Something I'm terrible at. Lol
by on Oct. 17, 2017 at 5:34 PM
Replies (41-42):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 20, 2017 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, it seems different brands work for different people. My eyes are very sensitive too! But it's eyeliner that normally gets me more. 

Quoting eadyT: Clinique has always had good makeup but it seems like the last times I've needed blush, or foundation, I couldn't find what I really wanted. Mascara, I really have to be careful with, my eyes are super sensitive, which is why I don't wear makeup every day like I used to. I don't wear eyeshadow hardly ever, but I do like pretty lip colors when they catch my eye.
Quoting la_bella_vita:

Clinque for foundation, bronzer, blush and concealer

I love ELF mascara 

Maybelline eyeliner is the only eyeliner I'm not allergic too!!!

Eyeshadow and lipstick I rarely wear so I normally buy cheaper stuff but I do have a clinque lip gloss I love

eadyT
by mom to pit bulls on Oct. 20, 2017 at 5:46 PM
I don't even try to wear eye liner anymore. It's just not worth the headache. Literally. Lol

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Yeah, it seems different brands work for different people. My eyes are very sensitive too! But it's eyeliner that normally gets me more. 

Quoting eadyT: Clinique has always had good makeup but it seems like the last times I've needed blush, or foundation, I couldn't find what I really wanted.

Mascara, I really have to be careful with, my eyes are super sensitive, which is why I don't wear makeup every day like I used to.

I don't wear eyeshadow hardly ever, but I do like pretty lip colors when they catch my eye.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Clinque for foundation, bronzer, blush and concealer

I love ELF mascara 

Maybelline eyeliner is the only eyeliner I'm not allergic too!!!

Eyeshadow and lipstick I rarely wear so I normally buy cheaper stuff but I do have a clinque lip gloss I love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)