Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction?

Posted by   + Show Post

yes when I had to wear panty hose for my waitress job years ago the would run very embarrassing.

Come share?

by on Nov. 8, 2017 at 8:43 PM
Edited by on Dec. 25, 2017 at 12:34 PM
Replies (51-53):
captainjack
by Head Admin on Jan. 5, 2018 at 10:54 PM

Do you think someone saw?

Quoting jws120567:

Yep, I was wearing a bikini in the ocean when I was 16, and a wave ripped the bikini top off one of my breasts.  I was mortified!

jws120567
by Good Friend on Jan. 6, 2018 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, it was my boyfriend at the time (a guy I had a kissing-only relationship with), and a guy I was good friends with.  They both saw.  Thankfully no one else did, but I was still so embarrassed!!!

Quoting captainjack:

Do you think someone saw?

Quoting jws120567:

Yep, I was wearing a bikini in the ocean when I was 16, and a wave ripped the bikini top off one of my breasts.  I was mortified!

mommaof697
by Loyaled Friend on Jan. 6, 2018 at 3:00 PM

because he was walking in front of me passing the communion when it happened. 

Quoting captainjack:

Lol how do you know the deacon saw you?

Quoting mommaof697:

here is a funny. I am warning you now to finish drinking or eating. 

I had just had my first baby. We went to church and it was DH's to hold my blanket so I could nurse her during church. I sat in the last row. It was communion Sunday so the deacons were passing around the communion plate and DH tried to pass it down to the next person. He used the hand that was holding down my blanket with a squirmy child under it. The blanket falls and the deacon sees my boob. I was embarrassed. 

FYI this was before those fancy things that have the strap around your head so the blanket stays on. 

I looked at my DH when he realized what happened. Really you couldn't use your other arm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)