Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nailed It - OPI's Holiday Colors

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2017 at 5:44 PM
  • 48 Replies
  • 537 Total Views
5 moms liked this

collection for 2017 has arrived!!!    There are 12 colors in this collection so I'm thinking there could be a little something for everyone.  I'm going to divide the collection into 2 posts so there's not so too much to choose from all at once.

OPI The Color That Keeps on Giving – Love OPI XOXO Holiday 2017

OPI My Wish List Is You – Love OPI XOXO Holiday 2017

OPI Sending You Holiday Hugs – Love OPI XOXO Holiday 2017

OPI Feel the Chemis-tree – Love OPI XOXO Holiday 2017

OPI Holidazed Over You – Love OPI XOXO Holiday 2017       I'm adding the description and review for this one since it's a little hard to see that this is a deep inky blue and not black.

"Hey! I thought it was black and it turns out it ain’t! The first coat is 100% inky blue. The second coat gets you to blackened inky blue."

OPI Gift of Gold Never Gets Old – Love OPI XOXO Holiday 2017

This last color is from OPI's Winter 2017 collection but I think it's worth showing it again.   

Aurora Berry-Alis is a warm berry/pink.

by on Nov. 20, 2017 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Nov. 20, 2017 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this
These are so beautiful, id wear them all

Quoting tsdncs41:

collection for 2017 has arrived!!!    There are 12 colors in this collection so I'm thinking there could be a little something for everyone.  I'm going to divide the collection into 2 posts so there's not so too much to choose from all at once.

OPI Holidazed Over You – Love OPI XOXO Holiday 2017       I'm adding the description and review for this one since it's a little hard to see that this is a deep inky blue and not black.

"Hey! I thought it was black and it turns out it ain’t! The first coat is 100% inky blue. The second coat gets you to blackened inky blue."

This last color is from OPI's Winter 2017 collection but I think it's worth showing it again.   

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Nov. 20, 2017 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

They are pretty but no glitter ones?

Quoting tsdncs41:

captainjack
by Head Admin on Nov. 20, 2017 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

2-5 are my favorite

Quoting tsdncs41:

**We're wanting more admin for our Time Out for You group,

If interested send me a PM :)

suzielm85
by Special Friend on Nov. 20, 2017 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I love the deep purple and inky blue

tamra07
by Greatest Friend on Nov. 20, 2017 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I actually got one like the first one. Not OPI though. I haven't tried it yet. Closet to Thursday I will. The one I got is almost exactly the same color as my skin. And I have my toes that chemis-tree one. It's darker than that picture but I like it.
newwifenmom
by Kiya on Nov. 20, 2017 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this
These are all nice
tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Nov. 20, 2017 at 8:16 PM

I feel the same.   Could you narrow it down to just 2 or 3?

Quoting Ricksmama: These are so beautiful, id wear them all
Quoting tsdncs41:

Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Nov. 20, 2017 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Top 3

Quoting Ricksmama: These are so beautiful, id wear them all

Quoting tsdncs41:

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Nov. 20, 2017 at 9:19 PM

The couple glittery ones in this collection are ones I don't think you'll like.   They're a little dark.   But I can, of course, find some super pretty sparkly ones.   What colors do you like for the holidays?

Quoting hugss:

Quoting tsdncs41:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Nov. 20, 2017 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL .. I had mine done saturday w/ subtle sparkle & not loving it

I think my *Pearl Wisdon will always be my one & only ..
Check it out .. it is good for holidays & tame :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

The couple glittery ones in this collection are ones I don't think you'll like.   They're a little dark.   But I can, of course, find some super pretty sparkly ones.   What colors do you like for the holidays?

Quoting hugss:

Quoting tsdncs41:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)