Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day - 11/21

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:51 PM
  • 53 Replies
  • 608 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Would you wear today's outfit of the day?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 14

View Results

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!   I'm going to add my gold knots and change those jeans to ones that I like a little better.     I normally wouldn't think of wearing a cape but I love a nice houndstooth piece.  I'm thinking that would look quite nice on me for Thanksgiving.   Anyone else willing to give today's outfit a try?

by on Nov. 20, 2017 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Nov. 21, 2017 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

think I will pass on this one :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!   I'm going to add my gold knots and change those jeans to ones that I like a little better.     I normally wouldn't think of wearing a cape but I love a nice houndstooth piece.  I'm thinking that would look quite nice on me for Thanksgiving.   Anyone else willing to give today's outfit a try?

nowynd
by Group Admin on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I had to go with no on this one.  Reminds me of the 70's.  I never much cared for houndstooth, even back in the day.  The color and cut of the sweater is not good on me.

The jeans ar okay, but the rest you can send back.  

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Nov. 21, 2017 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe not jack but yes to everything else!

Quoting tsdncs41:

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok. I shall this one back. Well, I’ll just send it to my house for safe keeping. Lol. :)

Quoting hugss:

think I will pass on this one :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:36 PM
I will send you the jeans and just go ahead and hold onto the rest. Doubles of these pieces could come in handy. What type of top will you wear with your new jeans?

Quoting nowynd:

I had to go with no on this one.  Reminds me of the 70's.  I never much cared for houndstooth, even back in the day.  The color and cut of the sweater is not good on me.

The jeans ar okay, but the rest you can send back.  

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds good to me. Would you wear any type of jacket over it or make any other changes to it?

Quoting lilkksmom: Maybe not jack but yes to everything else!

Quoting tsdncs41:

Google_Me_Now
by Good Friend on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Get rid of that thing in the back, and the purse!
tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:46 PM
Shall we replace the thing in the back with something else or drop it totally? lol. What style bag would you prefer?

Quoting Google_Me_Now: Get rid of that thing in the back, and the purse!
Google_Me_Now
by Good Friend on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Drop it completely. I don’t use purses....

Quoting tsdncs41: Shall we replace the thing in the back with something else or drop it totally? lol. What style bag would you prefer?

Quoting Google_Me_Now: Get rid of that thing in the back, and the purse!
tamra07
by Greatest Friend on Nov. 21, 2017 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this
It will be too warm for that here. I do like the color though. Make it a tank with a beige or even that pattern, light cardigan. My beige flats and add some gold jewelry. I'll keep the boots but not for this outfit. I like the bag.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)