Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day - 12/12

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2017 at 12:37 AM
  • 26 Replies
  • 360 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Would you wear today's outfit?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 14

View Results

Happy Tuesday Ladies!    We are another day closer to the official beginning of winter and the snow on the ground outside says I better get ready.    I'm going with the same color jeans but not so low in the rise.  I'll stick those cute sneakers back in the closet for spring and replace them with a nice snowboot.  I'm going to layer a long sleeve tee or thermal under that shirt and go with the cream for the scarf.   The bag is cute but a little big.  I'd love a smalller version in black.   All I need now is some gloves and a destination.   Anyone interested in today's outfit?

by on Dec. 12, 2017 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Dec. 12, 2017 at 5:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Pass on this one :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

Happy Tuesday Ladies!    We are another day closer to the official beginning of winter and the snow on the ground outside says I better get ready.    I'm going with the same color jeans but not so low in the rise.  I'll stick those cute sneakers back in the closet for spring and replace them with a nice snowboot.  I'm going to layer a long sleeve tee or thermal under that shirt and go with the cream for the scarf.   The bag is cute but a little big.  I'd love a smalller version in black.   All I need now is some gloves and a destination.   Anyone interested in today's outfit?

winterwoman
by Linda on Dec. 12, 2017 at 6:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I would wear this, but with boots like you suggested and I would skip the scarf. 

Melreed2017
by Group Admin on Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Looks comfortable. I would wear boots lol
kika.fleur
by Co-Owner/ Head Admin on Dec. 12, 2017 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Not the shirt (I don't do plaid) and I'd change the bag do the same colour as the sneakers.

momof337
by Stephanie on Dec. 12, 2017 at 8:30 AM
Yes to shirt,coat,looser jeans,ankle boots
tamra07
by Greatest Friend on Dec. 12, 2017 at 8:51 AM
I'd try it. Black boots or flats depending on the weather. I like the bag. Don't need the scarf. Not sure about the jacket, which would probably be unnecessary anyway.
JoGibson
by on Dec. 12, 2017 at 9:16 AM
No scarf or purse and I would love it
HaroldsMom
by Amy on Dec. 12, 2017 at 9:20 AM
Yes I would, and I wouldn’t change anything

Quoting tsdncs41:

Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Dec. 12, 2017 at 9:26 AM
Love it

Quoting tsdncs41:

tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Dec. 12, 2017 at 9:28 AM

Can I keep your coat?  lol    I shall pack it up and we'll see what we find next time.   :)

Quoting hugss:

Pass on this one :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)