Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day - 12/29

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2017 at 11:45 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 357 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Has anything in this outfit caught your eye today?

Options:

No, sorry, not today.

Yes, something most certainly has.

Maybe I can work with it.

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 14

View Results

Happy Friday Ladies!     The first change I'm making is the pants.  I am cold just thinking about the chill that would be creeping up my back the second I bend over.  lol    The color of the top is really pretty but I may do better with a different color.    Maybe a nice emerald or navy.   The earrings are really very pretty but I'm thinking something a little simpler in just gold or my diamond studs.   This time around it's that bracelet, bag and even the shoes that caught my eye.    Is there anything catching your eye in today's outfit? 

by on Dec. 28, 2017 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
by Group Owner on Dec. 29, 2017 at 8:55 AM

Other .. not so sure on this one :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

Happy Friday Ladies!     The first change I'm making is the pants.  I am cold just thinking about the chill that would be creeping up my back the second I bend over.  lol    The color of the top is really pretty but I may do better with a different color.    Maybe a nice emerald or navy.   The earrings are really very pretty but I'm thinking something a little simpler in just gold or my diamond studs.   This time around it's that bracelet, bag and even the shoes that caught my eye.    Is there anything catching your eye in today's outfit? 

Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Dec. 29, 2017 at 8:56 AM
Cute

Quoting tsdncs41:

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Dec. 29, 2017 at 9:00 AM
I could work with it but change the purse color please :-)

Quoting tsdncs41:

NidanLady
by Special Friend on Dec. 29, 2017 at 9:36 AM

I like it.

WILDCATGAL78
by Greatest Friend on Dec. 29, 2017 at 10:13 AM

Love the sweater! Yes, except the accessories. I would probably change the shoes to some booties though. I like the ballet flats but they seem a little too dressy with the jeans. Lol! As always, I would also add a layering tee or cami.

Ditzyblondemom
by on Dec. 29, 2017 at 10:20 AM

I can wear everything, but the purse has to go. It looks like it has a face. 

Acornkeeper
by on Dec. 29, 2017 at 11:02 AM

I like the color of the sweater but not the style. I would also have to swap out the handbag.

I love the jeans and the shows are super cute. I also like the jewelry even though I can't wear earrings any more.

Melreed2017
by Group Admin on Dec. 29, 2017 at 12:05 PM
Oooh yes
nowynd
by Group Admin on Dec. 29, 2017 at 8:34 PM

Not for me.

K_m_c_a_bberg
by on Dec. 29, 2017 at 8:47 PM
I think that's really cute. I like it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)