Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Do y’all like any of these?
by on Dec. 30, 2017 at 8:00 PM
Replies (51-59):
Saphira1207
by Good Friend on Dec. 31, 2017 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

It's not easy to find a bag that not only does what I need it to, but also lasts forever.  I don't even care what name is on it, only that it lasts a long time and does what I need.

Quoting lilkksmom: I understand that! Been trying to find a nice affordable Michael Kors or Coach bag since November. I have found one and bought it but then returned it but I’m hoping to buy it again in the next few months.
Quoting Saphira1207:

If I had to pick one of those it'd be the white leather coach bag.  Partly because it's cheap but mostly because it looks like it has enough room & pockets to hold all my stuff.  I'm actually in the process of trying to find a bigger version for work.

WILDCATGAL78
by Greatest Friend on Dec. 31, 2017 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I like the white leather or the khaki rose
2babymomma
by Golden Friend on Dec. 31, 2017 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I just ordered a Betsey Johnson purse on there new with tags for $25 including shipping costs.

Quoting lilkksmom: Oh I’ll definitely try there! Thank you for letting me know :-) I did find a better batch of purses. Will post soon.

Quoting 2babymomma: Idk how much you really want to spend but you can get designer bags on thredup new with tags attached. They also offer a 40% off coupon on your first order. I thunk the coupon has a max of $50 though.
lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Dec. 31, 2017 at 3:24 PM

Mobile Photo

Awesome! I did go with a different choice though. No one seem crazy about the choices and really it worked out great because i got one i truly love!

Quoting WILDCATGAL78: I like the white leather or the khaki rose
lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Dec. 31, 2017 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay!! That’s awesome :-) i did look on that website but didn’t see what i wanted so went back to the Poshmark website. Found exactly what i was looking for.

Quoting 2babymomma: I just ordered a Betsey Johnson purse on there new with tags for $25 including shipping costs.

Quoting lilkksmom: Oh I’ll definitely try there! Thank you for letting me know :-) I did find a better batch of purses. Will post soon.

Quoting 2babymomma: Idk how much you really want to spend but you can get designer bags on thredup new with tags attached. They also offer a 40% off coupon on your first order. I thunk the coupon has a max of $50 though.
captainjack
by Head Admin on Dec. 31, 2017 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

the green one

Quoting lilkksmom:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

**We're wanting more admin for our Time Out for You group,

If interested send me a PM :)

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Dec. 31, 2017 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I liked that one just wasn’t crazy about the green :-/

Quoting captainjack:

the green one

Quoting lilkksmom:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

WILDCATGAL78
by Greatest Friend on Jan. 2, 2018 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I had been looking for a perfect bag for a while. I finally found one over Thanksgiving. Actually I found two. They were on sale at Belks(?). Both of mine are Nine West.

Quoting lilkksmom:

Mobile Photo

Awesome! I did go with a different choice though. No one seem crazy about the choices and really it worked out great because i got one i truly love!

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Jan. 2, 2018 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Very nice! Nice West has some beautiful purses

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

I had been looking for a perfect bag for a while. I finally found one over Thanksgiving. Actually I found two. They were on sale at Belks(?). Both of mine are Nine West.

Quoting lilkksmom:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)