Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nailed It - New Year's Eve!!!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2017 at 1:19 AM
  • 24 Replies
  • 340 Total Views
5 moms liked this

Happy New Year's Eve Everyone!    I have been down and out with something between miserable and the plague.  Walking Dead fans -  picture one of their finest zombies.    I will catch up with all those pretty Christmas nails posts very soon but, until then, here are some lovely and some fun nails to take a peek at.    I received that gorgeous sparkly red one for Christmas.  I did one tester nail and it's at least as gorgeous as that pic.  Who has their nails done, who is looking for ideas and who is just putting them off until the New Year?

by on Dec. 31, 2017 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Dec. 31, 2017 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this

some pretty ones :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

captainjack
by Head Admin on Dec. 31, 2017 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting tsdncs41:

Happy New Year's Eve Everyone!    I have been down and out with something between miserable and the plague.  Walking Dead fans -  picture one of their finest zombies.    I will catch up with all those pretty Christmas nails posts very soon but, until then, here are some lovely and some fun nails to take a peek at.    I received that gorgeous sparkly red one for Christmas.  I did one tester nail and it's at least as gorgeous as that pic.  Who has their nails done, who is looking for ideas and who is just putting them off until the New Year?

**We're wanting more admin for our Time Out for You group,

If interested send me a PM :)

tamra07
by Greatest Friend on Dec. 31, 2017 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Most are very cool. I'd try them. Second to last is my favorite I think. Then the matte black. I'd put the confetti on the tip instead.
Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Dec. 31, 2017 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Beautiful

Quoting tsdncs41:

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Dec. 31, 2017 at 5:36 PM
I hope you feel better soon! Love #’s 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8

Quoting tsdncs41:

momofmykid
by Karen on Dec. 31, 2017 at 5:43 PM

I would try 5, 6 or 7...

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Dec. 31, 2017 at 5:47 PM
I like them all.
My favorites are 1, 2 and 4.
Ditzyblondemom
by on Dec. 31, 2017 at 6:09 PM

#4 I like because it reminds me of champagne. 

nowynd
by Group Admin on Dec. 31, 2017 at 6:26 PM

Very nice.

K_m_c_a_bberg
by on Dec. 31, 2017 at 6:43 PM
Pretty. I just got mine done Christmas eve so it will be a few weeks until I get them done again. They are light blue with white snowflakes, the pointer finger is silver glitter and the ring finger is a white sweater design. Really pretty with my ring lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)