Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nailed It - New Year's Eve!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Happy New Year's Eve Everyone!    I have been down and out with something between miserable and the plague.  Walking Dead fans -  picture one of their finest zombies.    I will catch up with all those pretty Christmas nails posts very soon but, until then, here are some lovely and some fun nails to take a peek at.    I received that gorgeous sparkly red one for Christmas.  I did one tester nail and it's at least as gorgeous as that pic.  Who has their nails done, who is looking for ideas and who is just putting them off until the New Year?

by on Dec. 31, 2017 at 1:19 AM
Replies (21-24):
tsdncs41
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2018 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks much, I am on the mend.  :)       Very lovely choices.    You're painting your right now  -  which would you choose?    I have little puppy punctures all over my hands.   I forgot how much they mouth things at this age.  lol

Quoting lilkksmom: I hope you feel better soon! Love #’s 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8
Quoting tsdncs41:

Happy New Year's Eve Everyone!    I have been down and out with something between miserable and the plague.  Walking Dead fans -  picture one of their finest zombies.    I will catch up with all those pretty Christmas nails posts very soon but, until then, here are some lovely and some fun nails to take a peek at.    I received that gorgeous sparkly red one for Christmas.  I did one tester nail and it's at least as gorgeous as that pic.  Who has their nails done, who is looking for ideas and who is just putting them off until the New Year?

tamra07
by Greatest Friend on Jan. 1, 2018 at 12:09 AM
I have. I think it's cool. If I didn't have to do anything like wash dishes, I'd use it more often.

Quoting tsdncs41:

The second to the last is really pretty.    I think I'd do the tip on the other one too instead.   I know I've asked you but I can't remember, have you used the matte topcoat?

Quoting tamra07: Most are very cool. I'd try them. Second to last is my favorite I think. Then the matte black. I'd put the confetti on the tip instead.

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2018 at 12:16 AM
Happy New Years!! Good :-) definitely #3! Oh goodness yes. Maybe a carrot to munch on instead lol

Quoting tsdncs41:

Thanks much, I am on the mend.  :)       Very lovely choices.    You're painting your right now  -  which would you choose?    I have little puppy punctures all over my hands.   I forgot how much they mouth things at this age.  lol

Quoting lilkksmom: I hope you feel better soon! Love #’s 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8

Quoting tsdncs41:

deltathree
by Special Friend on Jan. 1, 2018 at 1:09 AM
Love these
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)