Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day - 1/2

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you wear today's outfit?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 20

View Results

Happy second day of January!!    We've got some major chilliness going on over here so I'm going to add a soft and cozy off white mock turtle under the sweater.   I'd like the jeans to be a little more generous in the rise.   I might go for a smaller earring but these are pretty enough to give a try.   I think this would make a perfect outfit for a lunch date with hubby.   What are your thoughts of today's outfit?

by on Jan. 1, 2018 at 11:47 PM
Replies (51-54):
lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:46 PM
Yay 😃 no changes

Quoting tsdncs41:

Me too!!     Would you change anything about it?

Quoting lilkksmom: Love it

Quoting tsdncs41:

Happy second day of January!!    We've got some major chilliness going on over here so I'm going to add a soft and cozy off white mock turtle under the sweater.   I'd like the jeans to be a little more generous in the rise.   I might go for a smaller earring but these are pretty enough to give a try.   I think this would make a perfect outfit for a lunch date with hubby.   What are your thoughts of today's outfit?

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 3, 2018 at 7:31 PM

I like

captainjack
by Head Admin on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:36 PM

Yes

Quoting tsdncs41:

**We're wanting more admin for our Time Out for You group,

If interested send me a PM :)

MommyOfOne2710
by Friend on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:38 PM
Ooh yes I would, it's super cute!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)