Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cleanser and moisturizer do you use on your face?    Do you change yours for the cooler, dryer months?

by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 12:54 AM
Replies (31-35):
SpiritedWitch
by Loyaled Friend on Jan. 14, 2018 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

No. It drives her nuts when they guess her older than me. I just laugh. Okay, I don't let her live it down either. Think that might have something to do with it? LoL

Quoting tsdncs41:

I bet she doesn't like that.  lol   That is one thing about all the different products out there, some of them could be so damaging.   I'm glad you found something that works good for you.  

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

I don't use moisturizer... never have. My sister has always used it and it has made her look older than me, when she is three years younger. Of course, she has been buying into all that "takes the years off" snake oil since she was in her mid-20's. 

Quoting tsdncs41:

Do you use any type of moisturizer or anything after you wash?

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Wash with the first one and then use the second one ... use the same thing year round

islandgirly
by Head Admin on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:14 AM

A couple of years. My mom is a consultant so I get it for free :) The active hydration serum is to die for.

Quoting tsdncs41:

I've heard a lot of good things about their products.   How long have you been using them?

Quoting islandgirly: Rodan + fields. I don’t change it during the winter. I use a little more of the active hydration serum in winter though
Quoting tsdncs41:

cleanser and moisturizer do you use on your face?    Do you change yours for the cooler, dryer months?

Element5
by Friend on Jan. 15, 2018 at 12:19 AM
I use bare minerals and Dermalogica with spf 50 ( they have phenomenal other things that I use)
winterwoman
by Linda on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:33 AM

Over 20 yrs

Quoting tsdncs41:

I know there are a lot of people that swear by Oil of Olay.   How long have you been using it?

Quoting winterwoman:

I use Oil of Olay age defying cleanser and their regular daily moisturizer.

WILDCATGAL78
by Greatest Friend on Jan. 15, 2018 at 2:23 PM
I absolutely love the wipes! I use in the evening after work. I can't remember the brand names, but so far I have gotten mine at Marshalls/TJ Maxx. They just happen to be on sale when I need more. The ones I have now are free oil and something.

Quoting tsdncs41:

Clean and Clear seems to be a popular one.    How do you like the wipes that you're using now?   I had some by Pacifica but I didn't feel that clean after I used them.  

Quoting WILDCATGAL78:

No, I don't really change my cleanser. I usually use what I find on sale like Neutrogena, Clean an Clear, Simple, etc. I also use the wet wipes to clean my face from makeup in the evenings. Same with moisturizer. Right now, I am using Simple or Simply Done? I think it's made by Garnier?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)