Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Own or Ever Worn a Bikini in...

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2018 at 9:27 PM
  • 46 Replies
  • 871 Total Views
2 moms liked this

In Public?  Myself Never, do I own one Yes !! and which do you prefer Bikini or bathing suit ? I like the bathing suite and still would not wear either out, nothing wrong with figure. just do not swim one and dislike being on display.

by on Feb. 2, 2018 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Feb. 2, 2018 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I have both and i wear both a bikini for dates with just husband and bathing suit with family for the beach

Quoting pd017f:

In Public?  Myself Never, do I own one Yes !! and which do you prefer Bikini or bathing suit ? I like the bathing suite and still would not wear either out, nothing wrong with figure. just do not swim one and dislike being on display.

MixedCooke
by Special Friend on Feb. 2, 2018 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Own both but don’t wear bikini out
Marinefranksmom
by Special Friend on Feb. 2, 2018 at 9:47 PM
3 moms liked this

I did about 35 years and 35 lbs ago, lol!

rainiebelle
by Golden Friend on Feb. 2, 2018 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I did when I was younger and had the body. Now I don't even like to be in any kind of suit.
islandgirly
by Head Admin on Feb. 2, 2018 at 9:54 PM
2 moms liked this

I haven't worn a bikini since I had kids :) I wear a tankini so my tummy is covered.

Quoting pd017f:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:42 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Feb. 2, 2018 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I have worn one long ago ..  now a bathing suit :)

Quoting pd017f:

captainjack
by Head Admin on Feb. 2, 2018 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes when I was 40 I was skinny

Quoting pd017f:

**We're wanting more admin for our Time Out for You group,

If interested send me a PM :)

pd017f
by Good Friend on Feb. 2, 2018 at 10:18 PM

I will be taking  chance as it is wearing  a nice midi dress not mini a bit longer but so cute and classic . already in trouble wearing leggings that are classic with a nice long wool

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Special Friend on Feb. 2, 2018 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
All I own are bikinis so I do wear them in public.
littlepinkrose
by Friend on Feb. 2, 2018 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I own several and wore them when I was thinner. Hope to get back into them when I lose some weight. I wear a suit now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)