Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Own or Ever Worn a Bikini in...

Posted by   + Show Post

In Public?  Myself Never, do I own one Yes !! and which do you prefer Bikini or bathing suit ? I like the bathing suite and still would not wear either out, nothing wrong with figure. just do not swim one and dislike being on display.

by on Feb. 2, 2018 at 9:27 PM
Replies (41-46):
momof337
by Stephanie on Feb. 4, 2018 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this
When I was 7-10
Not teen-adult
I wear tankinis
squeekers
by Loyaled Friend on Feb. 4, 2018 at 10:30 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm on the left. This is what I wear to the beach. My swimsuit, I wear in our complex jacuzzi, is a one piece.

eheart18
by on Feb. 4, 2018 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I love my bikinis, and that's really all I wear. I don't like the feeling of the wet, sticky bathing suit material, so the less the better. I love to swim, so I go often.

Jsan559
by New Friend on Feb. 5, 2018 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I am not a young woman and so I do not care anymore.  I am a nudist when I can be if not then I will wear a bikini

WILDCATGAL78
by Greatest Friend on Feb. 5, 2018 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I have worn a tankini that covered everything.

pd017f
by Good Friend on Feb. 5, 2018 at 5:52 PM

I like it,and you look wonderful and comfortable. But I have decided to pretty much cover up even my arms, I let my outfits talk not my skin, that has worked , I get many complements and no sun burn. It is about my cute outfits not my body these days. Style and comfort!!

Quoting squeekers:

I'm on the left. This is what I wear to the beach. My swimsuit, I wear in our complex jacuzzi, is a one piece.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)