Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day - 2/8

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 1:03 AM
  • 40 Replies
  • 350 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Would you give today's outfit a try?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 19

View Results

My, oh, my - where did this week go???    I'm already thinking about the weekend.  If all the stars line up like they're supposed to, hubby and I are getting a date night Saturday night.   Woohoo and thanks Grampa!    I just want a couple simple changes.   I'd like the tee shirt slightly looser, maybe even with some flattering ruching on the sides.  I'd want the color a couple shades lighter than the blue in the scarf.   I'd like the gold swapped for silver and I'd drop the glasses.   I am in love with those boots and I'd keep the heel since it's date night.   I'd love to have lower heeled pair in the closet for everyday use.   I'm going to add some earrings and perfume and keep my fingers crosses Gramps comes through with the sleepover.   Anyone else think they'd give this one a try? 

by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Feb. 8, 2018 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Not the long dark top .. maybe the other/white one & the jeans .. maybe :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

c8ln
by Caitlin on Feb. 8, 2018 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Jeans, white top, bracelet and watch.   Swap the boots for black flats and the bag for a small black purse.  Add a necklace to match the bracelet.  In my ears, four studs to match the watch and three black.

momof337
by Stephanie on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Change sweater,boots
Lose watch,scarf,bracelet,glasses
Smaller purse
tamra07
by Greatest Friend on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
A real date would be fun! No scarf for me. I think navy for the shirt with white undershirt. Cardigans are always good. No heels. I think I'd rather wear brown flats. Gold jewelry is fine. Add earrings.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump
Madeyemoody
by Good Friend on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I’d wear it as is
Rlmori2010
by Friend on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I would love to have this outfit or others like it. I’m not confident enough to wear stuff like this specially the boots.

Quoting tsdncs41:

My, oh, my - where did this week go???    I'm already thinking about the weekend.  If all the stars line up like they're supposed to, hubby and I are getting a date night Saturday night.   Woohoo and thanks Grampa!    I just want a couple simple changes.   I'd like the tee shirt slightly looser, maybe even with some flattering ruching on the sides.  I'd want the color a couple shades lighter than the blue in the scarf.   I'd like the gold swapped for silver and I'd drop the glasses.   I am in love with those boots and I'd keep the heel since it's date night.   I'd love to have lower heeled pair in the closet for everyday use.   I'm going to add some earrings and perfume and keep my fingers crosses Gramps comes through with the sleepover.   Anyone else think they'd give this one a try? 

Element5
by Friend on Feb. 8, 2018 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes to all but boots.. Fl
Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Cute

Quoting tsdncs41:

WILDCATGAL78
by Greatest Friend on Feb. 8, 2018 at 10:36 AM

Yes, to all except for sunglasses, watch, bracelet, and boots. I love the color of the boots but I would prefer no heel. Love, love the purse!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)