Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Long Can You Stand In High Heels??

Posted by   + Show Post

Lol.... zero seconds add stop wearing them years ago and my podiatrist would be upset seen I have a broken foot and back. I have them in a box somewhere and I would need several people to hold me up if I even tried. Do you have any around still? If I sit down and tried them on would still fall while sitting.

by on Feb. 8, 2018 at 5:34 PM
Replies (41-42):
c8ln
by Caitlin on Feb. 13, 2018 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I've tripped over just about everything, even a shadow!  I don't think I've ever seen a lot of women in heels, just a few.   More at more dress up places, like work and church. 

Quoting pd017f:

I've been known to twist an ankle on flats no heel so I get it, might have a balance issue add have you ever step in a pot hole small or big with any shoe especially a heal shoe? just too dangerous and was tired of walking on tip toe to avoid it. You hardly see anyone in public with heels, have you?

Quoting c8ln:

I don't wear heels any higher than 2" and by heels, I mean mostly pumps.  Prefer no more than 1.5.   Too bad because a 2 inch heel just makes me about 5 ft tall!   But I'm a klutz and fall off higher ones.   And of course there's the comfort. 

pd017f
by Friend on Feb. 13, 2018 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Same here comfort always, Think about your car tires on those horrible roads, imagine our poor feet even with shoes on. The shoes hurt and the sidewalks no help, after getting home need to put feet up to get the swelling down, Feel bad for those having to stand all day for  work. or any job or standing in line. Have been know to just walk out when I see a long line to stand in.

Quoting deltathree: Used to love them. Don't wear them anymore. It's all about Comfort now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)