Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day - 2/9

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:55 AM
  • 48 Replies
  • 510 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Does this one say weekend to you?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 20

View Results

TGIF Ladies!!!   I'm going to loosen up those jeans and add a bit of jewelry.   It's pretty chilly here so I'm going to grab a purple scarf to add some color.  Now to grab a nice hot tea to go.    After that, I may just be ready to face the weekend.   Anyone else think they can handle the weekend wearing this one?

by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

pass ;)

Quoting tsdncs41:

Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:38 AM
2 moms liked this
Love it but adding color to the top. Im going with a yellow

Quoting tsdncs41:

TGIF Ladies!!!   I'm going to loosen up those jeans and add a bit of jewelry.   It's pretty chilly here so I'm going to grab a purple scarf to add some color.  Now to grab a nice hot tea to go.    After that, I may just be ready to face the weekend.   Anyone else think they can handle the weekend wearing this one?

captainjack
by Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2018 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Love it

Quoting tsdncs41:

kika.fleur
by Co-Owner/ Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh yes.

I'd probably wear boots or ankle boole most days.

tamra07
by Greatest Friend on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Shirt, jeans, and even the bag.
WILDCATGAL78
by Greatest Friend on Feb. 9, 2018 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, except the accessories. Love the coat and shoes!
islandgirly
by Head Admin on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
The only thing I don’t care for is the purse.

Quoting tsdncs41:

HaroldsMom
by Amy on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes but not the coat

Quoting tsdncs41:

c8ln
by Caitlin on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

The coat wouldn't work here.  I like the rest OK, but agree that it needs more color.  I'd like the top in a purple or burgundy.  I'd add a silver necklace and 3 or 4 different bracelets.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Feb. 9, 2018 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I will wear this with gray or black yoga pants or athletic pants.

Quoting tsdncs41:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)