Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day - 2/9

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Does this one say weekend to you?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 20

View Results

TGIF Ladies!!!   I'm going to loosen up those jeans and add a bit of jewelry.   It's pretty chilly here so I'm going to grab a purple scarf to add some color.  Now to grab a nice hot tea to go.    After that, I may just be ready to face the weekend.   Anyone else think they can handle the weekend wearing this one?

by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:55 AM
Replies (41-48):
JAMom07
by Keri on Feb. 10, 2018 at 12:19 AM
I'd change to bootleg/flare jeans with the gray top. I'd loose the bubble coat and add a red infinity scarf. I love those Vans!

Quoting tsdncs41:

TGIF Ladies!!!   I'm going to loosen up those jeans and add a bit of jewelry.   It's pretty chilly here so I'm going to grab a purple scarf to add some color.  Now to grab a nice hot tea to go.    After that, I may just be ready to face the weekend.   Anyone else think they can handle the weekend wearing this one?

kika.fleur
by Co-Owner/ Head Admin on Feb. 10, 2018 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this

That'll depend on my mood. :-)

Quoting tsdncs41:

Boots would take it up a notch.  Would you add any jewelry?

Quoting kika.fleur:

Oh yes.

I'd probably wear boots or ankle boole most days.

Google_Me_Now
by Special Friend on Feb. 10, 2018 at 12:28 AM
Cute
c8ln
by Caitlin on Feb. 10, 2018 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe at night.   With this, I'd wear a denim jacket to match the jeans.

Quoting tsdncs41:

I think that top would look good in pretty much any color.  Would you need any type of jacket this time of year?

Quoting c8ln:

The coat wouldn't work here.  I like the rest OK, but agree that it needs more color.  I'd like the top in a purple or burgundy.  I'd add a silver necklace and 3 or 4 different bracelets.

HaroldsMom
by Amy on Feb. 10, 2018 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
No I would where the outfit in the spring when you didn’t need a coat

Quoting tsdncs41:

I'll take your coat.   I like this one a lot.  :)      Would you need a different coat?   Any other changes?

Quoting HaroldsMom: Yes but not the coat

Quoting tsdncs41:

Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Feb. 10, 2018 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
No ma'am

Quoting tsdncs41:

Yellow is a nice choice!   Very cheerful, especially for this time of year.    Any other changes?

Quoting Ricksmama: Love it but adding color to the top. Im going with a yellow

Quoting tsdncs41:

WILDCATGAL78
by Greatest Friend on Feb. 12, 2018 at 9:24 AM
Hmmm.... Probably not other than my usual studs or hoops, lol!

Quoting tsdncs41:

The coat and shoes are nice looking.   I especially like that coat.    Would you wear any accessories?

Quoting WILDCATGAL78: Yes, except the accessories. Love the coat and shoes!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 14, 2018 at 8:45 PM

Yes, please

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)