Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would You Wear This?

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:07 AM
  • 54 Replies
  • 731 Total Views
5 moms liked this

I really am liking this outfit. The shirt, pant, shoes and the bag.  Even the jacket/sweater.  I could wear this one anywhere we go! 

Would you wear this?  Or any of it?  Want to make changes; do share how you would change the outfit to fit your style.

by on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
K3412
by Good Friend on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:11 AM
I like the clothes but the cuts would drown me. If it were tailored to my body size, I would totally wear it.
LadyGigi
by Friend on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:16 AM
I like the sweater and the boots. The jeans aren't my style and the shirt would need to be more fitted for me... I also don't think I'd pair that shirt with that sweater. I only like high-waisted jeans if they have more buttons.
nowynd
by Group Admin on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:16 AM

Good ideas.

Quoting K3412: I like the clothes but the cuts would drown me. If it were tailored to my body size, I would totally wear it.

nowynd
by Group Admin on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:18 AM

I was wondering about the pairing this shirt and sweater together, as well.  Mainly because of the over sizing of both.  Might not work well and be uncomfortable.

Quoting LadyGigi: I like the sweater and the boots. The jeans aren't my style and the shirt would need to be more fitted for me... I also don't think I'd pair that shirt with that sweater. I only like high-waisted jeans if they have more buttons.

Ricksmama
by Head Admin on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:19 AM
Id wear it but id swap out the top

Quoting nowynd:

I really am liking this outfit. The shirt, pant, shoes and the bag.  Even the jacket/sweater.  I could wear this one anywhere we go! 

Would you wear this?  Or any of it?  Want to make changes; do share how you would change the outfit to fit your style.

nowynd
by Group Admin on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:23 AM

The shirt or the sweater?  What would you replace it with?

Quoting Ricksmama: Id wear it but id swap out the top
Quoting nowynd:

c8ln
by Caitlin on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:36 AM

I like and would totally wear the jeans and shirt and boots.  I'd go with a smaller brown bag, and if I needed a sweater, a dark blue cardigan.

REmom616
by Friend on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:38 AM
I'd wear everything except the shirt. I'm not a fan of stripes.
pattya925
by Loyaled Friend on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:39 AM

Not a fan of the striped shirt, shoes, or purse. But that cardigan is awesome.  Looks super cozy.

Quoting nowynd:

kika.fleur
by Co-Owner/ Head Admin on Feb. 19, 2018 at 9:49 AM

That would work for me, though I think I need a shirt that is more tailored to make it work with the cardigan. I'd prefer to have black boots and purse.

As for the jeans, maybe a slim bootcut in a dark wash. :-)

The shirt as it is would work very nicely with skinny jeans or leggings.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)