Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day - 2/20

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you wear today's outfit?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 14

View Results

Happy Tuesday Ladies!!!   I know a lot of you gals are having a winter's thaw but that groundhog said we were going to have 6 more weeks of winter and he didn't lie.  I have the pics to prove it.   I am only making a couple changes.   The jeans are different.  I haven't seen button fly jeans since I was in my early 20s.   If I was still that age, I might actually give these a try but, I'm not, so I won't.   I love the rest of the pieces but I'm a little unsure of the bag color with the rest of this.   I love the color but I think I'd prefer to save it for another day and go with one a little deeper than the shoe.   I'm thinking my diamond studs and a navy travel mug filled with a yummy delight may finish this one off for me.  Now I need my keys and an appointment with a manicurist.    What do you Ladies think of today's outfit?

by on Feb. 20, 2018 at 12:47 AM
Replies (31-32):
Acornkeeper
by Good Friend on Feb. 21, 2018 at 5:03 PM

I don't think I have ever worn button fly jeans probably because I would be so afraid that I forgot to button them !

changes? I would make the jeans a zipper fly lol

Quoting tsdncs41:

I like the top a lot too.   Yeah, that is a weird dream.  lol    Do you ever wear button fly jeans?     Would you make any changes to this?

Quoting Acornkeeper:

This is really nice. I really like the top. And it is weird, I had a dream about those jeans last night. I had forgotten to button the middle two buttons :/

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 21, 2018 at 9:17 PM

I only like the top

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)