Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outfit of the Day - 3/22

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2018 at 11:39 PM
  • 46 Replies
  • 520 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Would you wear today's outfit?

Options:

Yes

No

Needs Adjustments

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 16

View Results

Hello and Happy Thursday All!!!   From what I'm gathering, we've still got a good handful of us that has snow on the ground.   I thought this top was flattering enough to dump the coat and hat as needed for those of you that are feeling some warmth.     I'm dumping the hat and the fur.   I love those boots but I also love being able to stand up straight so I'll be trading them in for my snow boots.   I need some jewelry, grey gloves and a black bag.  I just can't decide if this calling out for a sassy, raspberry hot chocolate or a nice, creamy hazelnut?    What are your thoughts of today's outfit?

by on Mar. 21, 2018 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Mar. 22, 2018 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Just the jeans & top for me :)

Quoting tsdncs41:

momof337
by Stephanie on Mar. 22, 2018 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Keep coat,top change rest
CheerioHolder
by Good Friend on Mar. 22, 2018 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I like it and would wear it. I might sub out the heels for flat booties though. He shoes are cute, but I just don't typically wear heels.
MissyB1011
by Loyaled Friend on Mar. 22, 2018 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I like the top. I like the shape of the coat but not the color.
HaroldsMom
by Amy on Mar. 22, 2018 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this
No heels other than that everything’s great
WILDCATGAL78
by Greatest Friend on Mar. 22, 2018 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Just the shirt. I would take the jeans if there were no holes. I like the coat and the color but it to long for me.

Melreed2017
by Group Admin on Mar. 22, 2018 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I’ll pass on this outfit

Quoting tsdncs41:

Hello and Happy Thursday All!!!   From what I'm gathering, we've still got a good handful of us that has snow on the ground.   I thought this top was flattering enough to dump the coat and hat as needed for those of you that are feeling some warmth.     I'm dumping the hat and the fur.   I love those boots but I also love being able to stand up straight so I'll be trading them in for my snow boots.   I need some jewelry, grey gloves and a black bag.  I just can't decide if this calling out for a sassy, raspberry hot chocolate or a nice, creamy hazelnut?    What are your thoughts of today's outfit?

Owensmommy32010
by Group Admin Richelle on Mar. 22, 2018 at 10:33 AM

maybe but not the coat

Quoting tsdncs41:

c8ln
by Caitlin on Mar. 22, 2018 at 11:13 AM

I like the top, but I would change the color to a lavendar, blue or green.  I'd wear it with beige pants and brown sandals.

pattya925
by Group Admin on Mar. 22, 2018 at 11:41 AM

I'd wear the shirt but that's about it.  I hate this current trend of ripped jeans... I think they're more for teenagers than women.

Quoting tsdncs41:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)