Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When shopping for

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:00 PM
  • 73 Replies
  • 524 Total Views
3 moms liked this
Clothes, which is more important to you, style or comfort? How much would you spend on a new wardrobe for Summer if you were to buy one?
by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melreed2017
by Group Admin on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:05 PM

COMFORT! 

Quoting Powermomof2: Clothes, which is more important to you, style or comfort? How much would you spend on a new wardrobe for Summer if you were to buy one?

K3412
by Good Friend on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:09 PM
Style. If I don’t feel good about myself, I’m not going to be comfortable. I don’t even want to think about buying new clothes right now. I’d do it an inexpensively as possible if I had to.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Group Owner on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

My own style  & always comfort :)

Quoting Powermomof2: Clothes, which is more important to you, style or comfort? How much would you spend on a new wardrobe for Summer if you were to buy one?

Mamallama4
by Friend on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:12 PM

Comfort. I don't give a hoot about style, and most often I have to shop in the mens section for what I need. A new summer wardrobe would probably cost me about $500 give or take.

Owensmommy32010
by Group Admin Richelle on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:30 PM

comfort

MysticLove
by Golden Friend on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:37 PM

Mostly comfort with a little style. I have spent up to $700 on a new wardrobe before, if I had the money I might do it again. 

tamra07
by Greatest Friend on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Both. I don't spend a lot on clothes. Less than $10 on a shirt and less than $20 for jeans. I like cute flowy shirts. Patterns are fun. Tank tops are necessity for me.
PrincessAsmommy
by Jeanny on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:55 PM

I'd love to say style but I go for comfort.  I can't afford to buy a whole new wardrobe but for what I do have to get I'm not going to allow myself to spend more than $150.

Basherte
by Special Friend on Apr. 16, 2018 at 5:57 PM

comfort is more important.

I don't spend much on clothes. Right now I'm working on losing weight so I really don't wanna spend too much on clothes until I settle on a weight.

lilkksmom
by Group Admin on Apr. 16, 2018 at 6:06 PM
Comfort for sure! I spent $180 about a month ago on some new pieces at Ross. That’s probably one of the first times ever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)