Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to group

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:56 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 48 Total Views

Hi All!  My name is Denise and I have 3 children and am happily married to my husband Mark for 16 years.  I am very excited to join this group because I love the recieps and food informaton that I saw in another group and it really seems to meet my dietery needs.  Plus my husband has very high cholesteral and my one son is on the austism spectrum which makes him a very picky eater due to sensory issues.   So I am very very excited to jump into some of these reciepes and learn from this group.

Blessings

Denise

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
michiganmom116
by Kitchen Owner on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Hi Denise!  Welcome to the group!

Feel free to ask any questions as they arise.

Stacie03
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 2:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi! Welcome. Rhonda is the best at giving advice and helping you find recipes. :) I've used many of her dishes and they are all great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happy2bemom0f2
by New Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Sounds wonderful!!

Denise

happy2bemom0f2
by New Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Ok your screen picture of that man is HOT!!  Sorry after being married so long and with kids I can say that very tongue and cheek - LOL!!  Thank you for the welcoming to the group. 

Denise

michiganmom116
by Kitchen Owner on Nov. 5, 2012 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting happy2bemom0f2:

Ok your screen picture of that man is HOT!!  Sorry after being married so long and with kids I can say that very tongue and cheek - LOL!!  Thank you for the welcoming to the group. 

Denise

LOL  He's my inspiration...at least that's what I tell everyone.  Yep, he's HOT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)