Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanksgiving 2016 - IT'S COMING!

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:39 AM
  • 36 Replies
  • 531 Total Views

I know, (American) Thanksgiving is over 3 weeks away!  But, a good meal and a happy holiday do take some planning.  Feel free to share your ideas, thoughts, and plans!

cornucopia

by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Kitchen Owner on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I found this nifty printable meal planner at www.cleanmama.net

via I shared this Menu Plan last week over at The Idea Room – a simple printable for your binder, clipboard, fridge….Jot down your Menu Plan for any upcoming holiday meal, bridal or baby shower, or family gathering, but it’s just in time for planning your Easter dinner. How to use this printable: Jot down your... (read more...):

michiganmom116
by Kitchen Owner on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:44 AM
2 moms liked this

This would be pretty decor, and it looks elegant and simple yet inexpensive. Any unshelled nut would work.

This nut assortment is an easy way to add holiday spirit. I love the way it looks with the candles.:

michiganmom116
by Kitchen Owner on Nov. 3, 2016 at 7:47 AM
2 moms liked this

A delicious snack!

Autumn Brittle

Autumn Brittle ~ almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, sugar, honey, water, salt, butter:

michiganmom116
by Kitchen Owner on Nov. 3, 2016 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this
redheadstar
by Member on Nov. 5, 2016 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Best time of the year!!

michiganmom116
by Kitchen Owner on Nov. 6, 2016 at 7:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Kind of extravagant looking; the link to this recipe is found in the cake rolls post

Pin this recipe and save for later. Our Pumpkin Roll Cake is packed with seasonal flavor! It’s easy to make, and just might become your next holiday tradition.:

michiganmom116
by Kitchen Owner on Nov. 7, 2016 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this

an idea that doesn't use candles.  You'll need a hurricane lamp glass, artificial fall leaves, and a mini light strand.  From http://makethebestofthings.blogspot.com/2011/11/lighted-autumn-hurricane.html

Fall Decorating Idea: DIY Lighted Autumn Hurricane...  Change out the seasons... Like glass balls for Christmas!!!:

michiganmom116
by Kitchen Owner on Nov. 7, 2016 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this

My DIL made these a couple of weeks ago...yum!

Easy Pumpkin Pie Bites

Bet I could use my pie recipe for this...All the flavors of Homemade Pumpkin Pie packed into perfect portable fall… http://sugarapron.com/2016/08/16/easy-pumpkin-pie-bites/:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)