Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's get this group active and ready for some playdates!!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:44 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 267 Total Views

Ok everyone. I now have my life back on track and I'm ready to get this group active and having steady playdates. 

I think the best way to get that going is to schedule a park playdate for when the weather is nicer, aka not rainy or windy. I'll only have 1 kid with me if we do them during the day, she will be 1 tomorrow. My other 2 are 8 and almost 6, all girls. I'm open to anything that is free, paying for all the kids to go just isn't fun lol. I'm open to paying for just the little one any myself. Maybe we can pick a cool park, I saw one in Camillus near Walmart that my girls really want to go to. I'm open to ideas.

I have my password saved in my phone now so I can respond to any messages/emails that I get on here :)

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MJZB
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Pick the day, and I will meet up. My daughter is about to be 3.  We usually hit the B and N on 31 for story time on Thursdays.

juliaaa
by Group Owner on May. 10, 2012 at 10:43 AM

What area do you live in? Sorry for the delay the somach bug went around our house and I'm finally feeling well enough to get backon the computer. I'm sure I could look up in a previous post but I'm feeling lazy at the moment lol.

PS- April 26th was my youngest birthday :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)