Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce Yourself

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:26 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 643 Total Views

name, age, kids name and age, pic if you want

I'm Rebecca, I'm 20, my daughter's name is Ariel and she is 6 weeks old

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shawna510
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:05 AM
Hi my name is Shawna. I am 35, I have 2 daughters that were Bon by c section. Natalie 2 1/2 years was an emergency, and Courtney 16 months was an elective repeat. Doctor didn't feel a vbac would be a good idea since it was only 15 months before when I had my emergency.
ndmom01
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:24 PM
Hey girlies! I am C-Ann. I have 2 wonderful girls, both born via c section! My P wazs breech and was a schedualed c section. Dd2 B was supposed to be schedualed, but came 2 days early and was born by not emergancy...big quick c section.
HouseofFeast
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:27 PM

Hi, I'm Carol, I'm 20 years old, happily married, mommy to my mini-me--Gwendylln Rose (almost 2 years) and 17 weeks pregnant with number two! 

babyzoey1
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:59 AM

Hi everyone!

Im Brittney. I had a c section almost 2 years ago. Me and my dd are both healthy and happy. I dont regret it one bit. I a thankful for modern medicine. It means that me and my daughter are here today! :) Glad there is group here for support so we can support and lend advice to others! Welcome everyone.

Britt

silvamom24
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:13 PM

hi my name is augusta im a mom to 4 and im 27

my 4th chid was mine cut with love chid

desiree 8

mike7

marcus 4

christina 1

LovelyLauren55
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Hello, my name is Lauren, I have 2 kids, ages 9 and 6, both born by c-section (First was emergency, 2nd was choice) I am due in Feb with my 3rd, also with a c-section...Its not REALLY what I wanted, but if this is how my babies are delivered SAFELY and HEALTHY then I'm all for it!

Glad to have found a group of Moms who won't bash me for my decisions :)

Due 2-22-12

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

mermaidmommy11
by Group Owner on Sep. 16, 2011 at 6:55 PM

aw your baby is due 6 days before my 21st bday

bama0428
by New Member on Sep. 17, 2011 at 9:28 AM

My names Kimberly I'm 22 my sons name is matthew ray he's 1 years old I had an emergency csection last minute because his cord got wrapped around his neck and the lost his heartbeat and he stopped breathing. I have some questions obviously it's been a year since my csection but my first question is Are sex questions allowed? not vulgar questions or anything just like is this normal or is that normal anyways Another questions is your belly around your scar is it suppose to be numb but hurt when poked? and is the scarred area suppose to itch? my scar is under my belly close to my private area anyways get back to me please your answers are gretly appreciated.

mermaidmommy11
by Group Owner on Sep. 17, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Quoting bama0428:

My names Kimberly I'm 22 my sons name is matthew ray he's 1 years old I had an emergency csection last minute because his cord got wrapped around his neck and the lost his heartbeat and he stopped breathing. I have some questions obviously it's been a year since my csection but my first question is Are sex questions allowed? not vulgar questions or anything just like is this normal or is that normal anyways Another questions is your belly around your scar is it suppose to be numb but hurt when poked? and is the scarred area suppose to itch? my scar is under my belly close to my private area anyways get back to me please your answers are gretly appreciated.

yes! any questions are welcome, though i'm a first time c section mommy.

i do know my incision itches a lot but its a sign of it healing, i heard. i also heard it's normal to itch for a long time.

i cant feel anything with my incision even when poked.

prettypaper
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2011 at 2:54 AM

Hey there! My name is Angelica, I am 24 years old and I have two boys, both delivered by C-Section. David is 3 (just turned on the 7th!) and he was delivered by C-section because he was breeched. Zach is going to be 8 weeks old this Tuesday and he was delivered by C-section because I was contracting and ready to go but my cervix just never dialated. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)