Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween!!

Posted by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 3:21 PM
  • 5 Replies

Have you thought about what your kids are going to be for halloween yet? i just bought my boys costumes online. they are going to be Captan Hook and Robin Hood. I am so excited. It's my favorite holiday!!

by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mamivon3
by Stefanie on Sep. 16, 2011 at 4:03 PM

I so wanted my son to go as Bam Bam from the flintstones, because that is his nickname. But costumes are sometimes so expensive. He is going as Thomas the train instead which I found in a thriftstore for a buck. For my girls I found at goodwill Aristocats Marie costume (2DD) and the mad hatter (2DD) with a blue wig, which loooks fantastic.

aidensmomma508
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 4:04 PM

My son is being a pirate, i got the costume last year after halloween on clearance. hey he would kinda match your sons theme LOL

Raeann11
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 4:16 PM

I need to get there made.

jazi1105
by Jazi on Sep. 16, 2011 at 8:19 PM

my daughter is going to be a pumpkin...I'm making her a pumpkin inspired tutu dress :)

RockinMama0608
by Member on Sep. 16, 2011 at 8:23 PM

Aww!  Cute costumes  =)

I LOVE Halloween!  A store opened up in town so I went there today when I had some extra time.  Jake insists that he is going to be Spiderman this year.  He has seen the costume at Walmart and is begging for it.. lol.  Not sure about Will yet though.  I saw some cute costumes at the store today that I thought he would like, but we will see!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)