Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

The funny things kids say

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 2:37 PM
  • 17 Replies

One of the things I love the most about being a mom is how my kids have this uncanny ability to crack me up at any given moment.  For example, yesterday morning my son was supposed to dress up as a nerd for school (Red Ribbon Week) and he was filling his shirt pocket with ink pens and announced that he was going to spread them out so "each one has personal space".  I have no idea where he heard this expression from, and it absolutely cracked me up!

What's the last funny thing your kids have done or said that made you laugh?

by on Oct. 26, 2011 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyrick24
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2011 at 5:33 AM
1 mom liked this

last night we were riding in the car going to mcdonalds for a happy meal and he said, " you know mom, chicka-chicka lay has a nice play area." of course he meant chick-fil-a. 

kzuehlk
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 5:45 AM

My SS kept getting out of bed last night to get water. He told me he was "dehydradatading"

EdenEvesMommy
by Raina on Oct. 27, 2011 at 8:23 AM
lol cute!

Quoting lyrick24:

last night we were riding in the car going to mcdonalds for a happy meal and he said, " you know mom, chicka-chicka lay has a nice play area." of course he meant chick-fil-a. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 8:43 AM

My DD's school is doing Red Ribbon week this week too.  :-)

That is so cute what your son said and I guess even pens deserve their own personal space.  LOL

adancemom
by Member on Oct. 27, 2011 at 8:56 AM

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

My DD's school is doing Red Ribbon week this week too.  :-)

That is so cute what your son said and I guess even pens deserve their own personal space.  LOL

I'm definitely going to use that phrase next time he follows me into the bathroom! sidesplittinglaughter

catinacamiren
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2011 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Last night while I was cooking dinner my four year old son said... ma I like you, I said I love you too. He said no I just like you. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dusky_rose
by Sue on Oct. 27, 2011 at 10:45 AM

LOL Cute! I'm not recalling right now something my children have said.

matreshka
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

the news was on and i was with my 7 year old, it was some stuff about economy and jobs and such and he blurts out "america runs on dunkin!"

Sunivondea
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 1:25 PM
I'm pregnant and have been very sick up unroll the last few days. This morning my two year old asked me if my puke was all gone.
While pregnant with my first, I baby sat my sisters kids thru the summer even tho I was extremely sick thru most of the pregnancy. My oldest nefew was 3 at the time. I had just gotten fine throwing up when he says "what did you eat?" I said "nothing" he says "well, that will make you sick" lol I told him sometimes my baby makes me sick he says "my mom says we're posed to live your baby" "well do you love my baby" "no. She makes you sick"
Sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Lol

Kittie26
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 3:46 PM

That's hilarious. My daughter is just learning to speak, so she doesnt really have any yet. Though she does think a walrus is an elephant, so she always sticks her arm in the air and makes an elephant trumpet noise whenever she sees her walrus bath toy. That cracks me up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN