Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

CafeMom's 5th Birthday Party Game: Pin the Crown on the Mom! Updated with WINNERS!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:59 AM
  • 226 Replies
1 mom liked this

Congrats to the winners: olivejuicebby, Alliegracesmom, PhyllisGB, Makhismom, and MamaBear2cubs!

All moms deserve to be Queen for a day, right? So, close your eyes and “pin” (post) about a mom who deserves a crown!

It can be your mom, your grandma, a famous mom, a local mom – you?! Any mom!

Post pictures of admirable moms, share lessons your mom taught you, pictures of pretty crowns... whatever! 5 lucky moms who respond to this post will win a CafeMom mug!

Have fun!

wearing crown

The Official Rules
To enter the contest, reply to this post. Click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of that post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.

• Posts must be made between Friday November 18, 2011 at 10:00 am EST and Sunday November 20, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST.  
  • This contest will end on Sunday November 20, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST. 
  • Five winners will be selected randomly.
  • The winners will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.
  • Multiple replies are allowed and will increase your chances of winning.
  • Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
  • Prizes must be claimed within 10 days of notice of winning.
  • Five winners will each receive a CafeMom mug.
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidensmomma508
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm nominating my Sister Jenn (on the left) She is a mom of 2 kids a boy and girl, and auntie to my son. She has been my mom mentor and I look up to her and get advice from her, and follow her lead on mommy things. I LOVE MY SISTER!

tretresmom
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:47 AM

My mom deserves a crown.  She has raised 7 kids pretty much on her own.  She is always there for us when we need her & stands by us no matter what......I love my mom.

Ashleeb293
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:47 AM
I'm gonna nominate my Mom! She is truly amazing and I'd be lost in every way without her :) love you Mom!!
jessicaaris
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:48 AM

This is me and my mom (about 2 years ago). She is the best mom ever!!!

MamaBear2cubs
by Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:48 AM

Crowning my Mom,for being such a wonderful Grandma!!!!!

emeraldangel20
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

crowning these two ladies standing. they are my grandmother (white) and my mother (pink). they are amazing! my grandmother is a breast cancer survivor and my mother is a domestic violence survivor.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
jessejames2954

crowning my mom for always being there for me and helping me out. Sorry no picture he dislikes to get her picture taken.

PhyllisGB

My grandma Minnie, gone from our lives since 1996, used to always say "don't start something and not finish it!"  Those words come back to me quite often.  She was of German heritage, living in Texas, and when all of us cousins were @ her house, making her crazy, she'd say "Ach!  Y'all kids!!!"

SalmonBerry87
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:52 AM
My mom def deserves a crown!! She raised 4 girls as a single mom on a bartender's wages.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:53 AM

My mom deserves a crown for working full time and taking care of my brother and twin sister and I. She is always there for all of us and taught me how to save and handle money and to be an overall well balanced person.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN