Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom's 5th Birthday Party Game: Pin the Crown on the Mom! Updated with WINNERS!

Posted by   + Show Post

Congrats to the winners: olivejuicebby, Alliegracesmom, PhyllisGB, Makhismom, and MamaBear2cubs!

All moms deserve to be Queen for a day, right? So, close your eyes and “pin” (post) about a mom who deserves a crown!

It can be your mom, your grandma, a famous mom, a local mom – you?! Any mom!

Post pictures of admirable moms, share lessons your mom taught you, pictures of pretty crowns... whatever! 5 lucky moms who respond to this post will win a CafeMom mug!

Have fun!

wearing crown

The Official Rules
To enter the contest, reply to this post. Click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of that post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.

• Posts must be made between Friday November 18, 2011 at 10:00 am EST and Sunday November 20, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST.  
  • This contest will end on Sunday November 20, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST. 
  • Five winners will be selected randomly.
  • The winners will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.
  • Multiple replies are allowed and will increase your chances of winning.
  • Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
  • Prizes must be claimed within 10 days of notice of winning.
  • Five winners will each receive a CafeMom mug.
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:59 AM
Replies (221-226):
kgalvano
by Member on Nov. 21, 2011 at 7:46 PM

my mom taught me how to sew crochet and cook

JHanc968
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 9:11 PM

My wonderful, amazing mom!

JHanc968
by on Nov. 21, 2011 at 9:14 PM

My amazing MIL!

MamaBear2cubs
by Member on Nov. 30, 2011 at 6:48 PM

So happy to have won a coffee mug!! Thanks CafeMom!!!

marisab
by Marisia on Apr. 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM
I know this is a lil late but i am nominating WeppingRose aka Delma she has been homeless since last oct and has kept her family together the whole time♥
marisab
by Marisia on Apr. 14, 2013 at 1:16 PM
My mama didnt teach me much as she had a troubled life .But she did teach me to be independent and not rely on others
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)