Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

Disinfecting wipes?

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:44 PM
  • 4 Replies
I use them for everything! The counters and all that. I was just wondering, if you use them, what kind do you use? And do you like them? I've been using the clorox ones and I don't like them cause they leave a 'soapyness' on what I clean.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 14, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
thatgirl70
by on May. 27, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I use the Lysol, I like them much better than the Clorox.

ScrChk23
by on May. 28, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I use them for everything also.  Plus I like the clean scent

itscedes2u
by Member on May. 28, 2012 at 10:48 AM
I use clorox or wet ones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tools4mom
by New Member on May. 28, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I actually don't use any cleaning product that contains chemicals in them.  They are just so back for us to use. Especially chlorine, often labeled as “sodium hypochlorite” or “hypochlorite".  It's in pretty much all household cleaners.  Breathing in its fumes can irritate the lungs, and can cause serious health problems like cancer. It's especially harmful to those with pre-existing heart or respiratory problems.  I like to use my "Tough and Tender" or "SafeGuard Botanical" sprays.  Those are just a couple of the safe and healthy products I buy from a 26 year old Health & Wellness Company named Melaleuca.  Thier products smell wonderful and are so safe to use! If'd you like to try them out they offer $100 in FREE products as a  new member.  Every product is 100% guaranteed too :0)  If you'd like the details just let me know. raeganmoser@gmail.com  or vist my website at  TOOLS4MOM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN