Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wasted my day

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM
  • 3 Replies
Ok I wasted my day at effing Walmart. Why? Because dh called around 2sh and told me sd18 got a Walmart visa card that's prepaid. But when she got it she was underage at the time so I activated it. Ok we had a effing problem. They declined her purchase, but last night she made purchases on it. Customer service said they closed that card. But then why in the hell would she be able to use it last night if it was close last night? So I went to Walmart 2 customer service there talked to the supervisor over the phone. They said I needed to buy another card so I did so. And guess what? It needed to be in her name, ummmmm you could if said that when I purchased it asshole!!!!! So the supervisor connected me with the district manager or whatever and guess what again???? They reactivated her card!!!! Why didn't they do that in the first damn place? I literally cried in front of everybody. I never cry in front of no one but my dh. I was effing pissed and this is from 2sh til 5sh go figure. I hate that card I made her take ALL her money off that damn card so this wouldn't happen EVER again!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
emmy526
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 7:00 AM

That sux...but look at it this way:  you could have been home with sick kids, who are screaming and crying...and next time, tell her to get her own card. But not at walmart....walmart is famous for having a hassle with the card purchases. 

hopealways4019
by Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Wow,that really sucks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daerca574
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I don't care for walmart in the first place, but at least it got straightened out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)