Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

Noone will listen to my opinion.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:16 PM
  • 5 Replies
I told dh how I felt about the money.
Dh gets 2 checks the whole month.
DS gets a check.
SD gets a check.
DD and I get PA.

Please don't bash me at all.

SD has a payee(dhs sister) and she isn't paying any bills. DS get close to 700 and he is about to start school but he has to dish out all of his money to pay bills. DD has tonuse the PA to pay bills but SD don't pay shit. I was telling him hows its not fair at all that SD isn't paying any bills while DS and DD paying all bills.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
emmy526
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 5:41 PM

So the money you get from pa for you and your dd is paying someone ELSE'S bills?  And the income(PA) your two small children get for their support is paying all the bills?   What does your dh pay for?????

parisonmom
by Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Dh pays the rent which is only now 230 and the rest he does whatever. SD don't have to pay(that's what dh basically said) but DD DS and me has to pay rest of the bill. But what I'm saying if DD and DS has to pay then SD should have to pay as well.

Quoting emmy526:

So the money you get from pa for you and your dd is paying someone ELSE'S bills?  And the income(PA) your two small children get for their support is paying all the bills?   What does your dh pay for?????

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 9:03 PM

yes, she should pay her fair share, and you need to put your foot down about it, and insist...if you don't, expect it to continue, and expect your requests for payment to continue to be ignored.   Your dh is making you and your small kids pay what HE should be paying?  if so, he needs an ass kicking beyond an ass kicking, and that is seriously fucked up.  

Quoting parisonmom:

Dh pays the rent which is only now 230 and the rest he does whatever. SD don't have to pay(that's what dh basically said) but DD DS and me has to pay rest of the bill. But what I'm saying if DD and DS has to pay then SD should have to pay as well.

Quoting emmy526:

Choosing Not to VaccinateChoosing Not to Vaccinate-proud group owner

parisonmom
by Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Today, I was talking to him about it and he turned everything on me saying I'm picking on SD and shit. ah no I was speaking my opinion. I just want it to be fair.

Quoting emmy526:

yes, she should pay her fair share, and you need to put your foot down about it, and insist...if you don't, expect it to continue, and expect your requests for payment to continue to be ignored.   Your dh is making you and your small kids pay what HE should be paying?  if so, he needs an ass kicking beyond an ass kicking, and that is seriously fucked up.  

Quoting parisonmom:

Quoting emmy526:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 10:10 PM

well if you guys still go to counseling, bring it up there and see what the counselor suggests to your dh

Quoting parisonmom:

Today, I was talking to him about it and he turned everything on me saying I'm picking on SD and shit. ah no I was speaking my opinion. I just want it to be fair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)