Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

Other than being a Mom....

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 8:51 AM
  • 5 Replies

What was/is your favorite job that you have done?

by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MamaCandy79
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 9:50 AM

My fave job was working as a cashier at wal-mart

tools4mom
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I love being a mommy to my  four kiddos- two of which are twin 3 year olds so they keep me on an adventure! Otherwise, I love having the flexibility to work from home with a fun group of parents that are part of our "Finding Freedom Team" .  I've been part of our team for about 1 1/2 years now and love the reliable income I get every month that I can really depend on. It's nice not to have to worry about the finances and focus on enjoy life and family instead ;0)  I'm always looking for new moms that want to come on board with us! Join us and earn a $1000 paycheck this month with my help! Who couldn't use that with the holidays coming right?!  Have a beautiful weekend everyone!

MomTiara19
by Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 8:26 AM

I love being a multi skilled tech(cna/medical assistant)at a local hospital.Years later family members would say thankyou for taking care of there loved one.No amount of money could compare to the people I met:)

~Tia

ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:45 AM
I agree that CNA's do not get the recognition they deserve! I am not one, but I know how hard they work.

Quoting MomTiara19:

I love being a multi skilled tech(cna/medical assistant)at a local hospital.Years later family members would say thankyou for taking care of there loved one.No amount of money could compare to the people I met:)

~Tia

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:45 AM
I detassled corn in my teens. I loved it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)