Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

My poor lil man ): I need help /:

Posted by   + Show Post
What's wrong with DS? He will sleep 2 hours then wake up and I tried laying in his bed with him and still the same ): what am I doing wrong? He gets attention when he wants it and I pay attention when he does something. Me and dh don't fight or argue around the kids. Is it more for the Dr to figure out or am I a bad mother? /: I wish I knew something I could help but I have him laying in my bed and he is awake just not want no one but me. Please help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (11-12):
mollysmom212
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:43 PM

how old is he?little kids have phases where they just wake up often...you are not a bad mom...the fact that you being around him calms him shows how great you are...it might be him growing and new experiences...if he seems otherwise fine i think it will pass..don`t let others tell you what to do

Kellyjude1
by Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Does he nap during the day?  If so maybe stop his napping so that he will sleep longer at night.  Another thought is to take him outside for plenty of activities which may help to tire him out before bedtime.  Even just a walk through your neighborhood with him can help to get his energy out.  Playing ball or catch.  Sometimes a bath before bedtime helps.  Try and keep a routine schedule-bathtime, reading books while laying down getting ready for sleep.  I hope some of these suggestions help.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)