Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

MOM= My Oops Moment!

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:29 AM
  • 13 Replies
Have you ever done something silly because of 'Mommy Brain'?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ScrChk23
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:29 AM
Recently I used my body wash as shampoo. I didn't realize it until I went to use the body wash for my body. Good thing they are the same scent!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:10 AM
I did a load of laundry and when I went to put it in the dryer I couldn't remember if I had put detergent in. So I added detergent and washed it again. Turns out, the first load was soap free! SMH!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marawita
by New Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Quoting ScrChk23:

Recently I used my body wash as shampoo. I didn't realize it until I went to use the body wash for my body. Good thing they are the same scent!

Done that LOL

ScrChk23
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:37 PM
At least I am not the only one!

Quoting marawita:

Quoting ScrChk23:

Done that LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama232011
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 11:19 PM

i just had #2 2 weeks ago early... so im in the nicu ive had such monny brain... i will ask the same question 2-3 times and forget what the answer is and i keep forgetting my milk on the counter ( thank god i have a good supply alreayd)

ScrChk23
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 5:52 AM
Awe! Congrats on the little one!!

Quoting mama232011:

i just had #2 2 weeks ago early... so im in the nicu ive had such monny brain... i will ask the same question 2-3 times and forget what the answer is and i keep forgetting my milk on the counter ( thank god i have a good supply alreayd)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jassysmama
by Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 8:44 AM
I have washed the washer as I call it aka I thought there were clothes in the washer and there really weren't haha
Quoting ScrChk23:

I did a load of laundry and when I went to put it in the dryer I couldn't remember if I had put detergent in. So I added detergent and washed it again. Turns out, the first load was soap free! SMH!

ScrChk23
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 8:46 AM

This made me laugh!!!! 

Quoting jassysmama:

I have washed the washer as I call it aka I thought there were clothes in the washer and there really weren't haha
Quoting ScrChk23:

Paigesmommy78
by Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM

yeah i've done both of these things

Quoting jassysmama:

Quoting ScrChk23:

jassysmama
by Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Glad it made you laugh I laughed when it happened too
Quoting ScrChk23:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN