Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

I cant take it

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 11:44 AM
  • 8 Replies
I love my babies and would do anything for them. I wish I can get alone time like dh does. Dh can leave whenever he wants but I can't. I can't even take a shower alone, can't get dressed alone and there is no me time. I try to tell dh I need time for myself so I can relax and he don't care. Its like talking to a brick wall when its coming to dh. When dh clearly don't get the hints that I'm having a break down because he is putting everything off on me. Dd and ds is not problen but when I try to relax and dh is here I want him to take over. But he wont its like he don't like to help when it comes to me. If he would look in my eyes he would see how I am feeling but he don't care :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
b.futlz
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:26 PM

i'm sorry......and i share your pain......i never get a break either

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

parisonmom
by Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 4:12 PM
On top of it I am sick I mean sick sick.

Quoting b.futlz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 4:13 PM

im sorry

Quoting parisonmom:

On top of it I am sick I mean sick sick.

Quoting b.futlz:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

emmy526
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 7:42 PM

so what kind of advice are you looking for?  Obviously the counseling is doing no good for either of you, as i have heard this same complaint from you for the last 7mos.  How about getting a job?

parisonmom
by Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 10:30 PM
In the process of looking.

Quoting emmy526:

so what kind of advice are you looking for?  Obviously the counseling is doing no good for either of you, as i have heard this same complaint from you for the last 7mos.  How about getting a job?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kellyjude1
by Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for what you must be going through.  Do you have any family or friends you can turn to for support?  Someone who can maybe just watch the kids for a couple hours so you can get some time for yourself.  Your husband needs to take your feelings seriously.  Clearly you are reaching out for help and need a break once in a while.  Your husband should understand and help out to help take the pressure off of you.  Not sure of the ages of your children sometimes having them on a schedule may help- putting them down for a nap may give you a little time for yourself.  I hope things get better....hugs 

mama232011
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

im going thru the same thing my df works form the time my dd gets up till the time she goes to bed i had my ds 2 weeks ago and he left her with me while i was still in the hospital so he could get errands done men just dont get it we are supposed to be super women and rais the kids like we live in the 1920s

emmy526
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 7:00 AM

WOW....watta lowlife....i'm surprised the hospital allowed it.  And not all men are like that...there are some still out there that know how to respect a woman.  It's all in how they were raised...if they were raised to disrespect their own mama, then they will disrespect their own wife too.  A mama's boy puts his mama over his wife's needs, and will always do so.  The spineless man will do whatever is asked of him no matter who does the asking, even when it supercedes his own family.  The control freak doesn't give two shits about what YOU want, just as long as he has everything HE needs.  The manipulator will try to sweet talk his way into doing whatever he wants, and make it sound like there is a benefit in the end for everyone, especially himself.  

Quoting mama232011:

im going thru the same thing my df works form the time my dd gets up till the time she goes to bed i had my ds 2 weeks ago and he left her with me while i was still in the hospital so he could get errands done men just dont get it we are supposed to be super women and rais the kids like we live in the 1920s

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN