Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

my son james

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:27 PM
  • 12 Replies

he is 3.5 he will be 4 in the end of apirl... and he has been in a big boy bed for over a month now,... he loves video games, i think watching people play them more then playing them... he likes the food i liked as a kid. such as sour candy and chicken nuggets... he is not in preschool, i am with him 24/7, i had him when i was 18 and 6 weekd before graduationg, i did graduate..... he is a very indepentant kid.. and yea just thought i share some stuff about my son

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emmy526
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Cute!  What do you do with him all day?  Do you have plans to put him in preschool?

jamesmommy0424
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:27 PM

we go to the store to get out of the house, but he likes to play video games, and watching tv, i try and do something that he can learn from

jamesmommy0424
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:28 PM

no he is not gonna go to preschool

ZakkarysMom
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Why isnt he going to go to preschool?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamesmommy0424
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:54 AM

we cant afford it and i mean i can teach him stuff myself.. i know its so he can get to know other kids but its more his dads choice then mine

emmy526
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:22 AM

So how do you plan to get him socialized so he'll fit in in a kindergarten setting, and know how to get along with others, wait his turn, and be kindergarten ready? It just doesn't come naturally once they hit the classroom, you know....  There is Head Start which is an income based preschool, and there are church preschools that operate on a sliding scale...simply saying you can't afford it is a cop out, and a REAL disservice to the child in the long run.  Do you get WIC?

Quoting jamesmommy0424:

no he is not gonna go to preschool

duejan13th
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:23 AM
1 mom liked this

This is my james
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
duejan13th
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:23 AM
He just turned 5 on the 14th
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:25 AM

so you have no say so how your child is being raised?  What you say doesn't count? When my dh ever discounted my feelings on what was best for our child, i'd go ahead and do what i thought was best anyways, because a mother's instincts always know best.   After a couple times, he got the message....like our dd going to ballet for example...he claimed we couldn't afford the $10/week for lessons...i picked up an extra job so I could afford her lessons I wanted her to have, and she so desperately wanted.  

Quoting jamesmommy0424:

we cant afford it and i mean i can teach him stuff myself.. i know its so he can get to know other kids but its more his dads choice then mine

jamesmommy0424
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:23 PM

love his face expression

Quoting duejan13th:

This is my james

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN