Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

who is right, me or sd

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
I get wic for my dd and ds. I explained to her that little kids like dd and ds should have milk daily and she said they dont.

I told her that the are young and milk give them what they have to have.

Sd says they dont need milk because its not good for them.

So who is right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
emmy526
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:20 AM

isn't your Sd the know it all 18yr old smart mouth??   why is this even an issue for her OR you?? they are NOT HER KIDS!!! if i were you, don't feed into her fight starting, because that's all she's doing...PUT HER ON IGNORE!!!!  Tell her if you don't give the kids WIC give you, your kids could get taken away, and tell her the discussion is OVER PERMANENTLY.  When she has kids, she can raise them however she wants, tell her, or tell her if she doesn't like it there, she can leave. 

parisonmom
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Its not an arguement or fight. I explained that they get WIC to get milk and other stuff to stay on track.

Quoting emmy526:

isn't your Sd the know it all 18yr old smart mouth??   why is this even an issue for her OR you?? they are NOT HER KIDS!!! if i were you, don't feed into her fight starting, because that's all she's doing...PUT HER ON IGNORE!!!!  Tell her if you don't give the kids WIC give you, your kids could get taken away, and tell her the discussion is OVER PERMANENTLY.  When she has kids, she can raise them however she wants, tell her, or tell her if she doesn't like it there, she can leave. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:45 AM

you really have to ask who's right about this on the internet?

Quoting parisonmom:

Its not an arguement or fight. I explained that they get WIC to get milk and other stuff to stay on track.

Quoting emmy526:

ScrChk23
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:35 AM

A little of both.  Depending on who you ask.  The book "Skinny Bitch" claims that we do not need milk after infancy.  However I have done science experiments that show that milk really does a body good and it helps to make bones stronger.

pregers2011
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Children do need milk.  Not a lot of it, but at least 1 or 2 glasses a day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)