Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

had another dream :-/

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  • 0 Replies
Have another post "maybe i love be a mom too much"
This is so hard and confusing to me. Why me? Why do they choose me?
I had a dream January 28, 2013. I was in the army headed back home from war. This woman from iraq was pregnant and jumped on our bus. She gave birth to twins and was forced to leave as they were citizens and she was not. Two girls from my base team brought the newborns and said she chose me and i was told to choose names.
Last night March 3, 2013 I had another one of these dreams.
My mom and i were in a qt next to my sons' daycare. We got to the daycare and there were medics around. As we pulled in the parking lot i told my mom we forgot to go to the store and get formula. Even though i was nursing him but he was on formula at daycare. I don't remember why but i walked into the daycare and found a woman giving birth. She looked at me "you you take him and protect him". I took him and she had died soon after. I took the newborn and left. My boys, the child and i got on a bus and my mom in her car. Soon we were all home. I got the small child clean and in a warm white and blue sleeper. I looked at him and wondered why me
Why was i the one to be his protection. I looked at him remembering that we still didn't get formula. I thought "i wonder...."
I had started to nurse the child. I nursed him on one side and my youngest on the other side. My mom walked in and left then my oldest child came in and said "is that my new brother?"

I then woke up..

Why me?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN