Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am sickened saddened and hurt.........

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:20 AM
  • 2 Replies

At best my kids are my life my loves and put a smile on my face. At their worst they make my head hurt won't let me go to the bathroom alone( as if I need watching) and they almost never shut up with constant what ifs, can i's, will you, give me's the list goes on and on as all parents know. But what the fuck is wrong with these people killing their babies...... It hurts me to my HEART to even hear the stories ( so I don't watch the news) I could never on their most annoying days imagine entertain or contemplate killing my kids for ANY reason I will protect them or anyone's kids to my last BREATH. I am literaly sickened whenever I hear talk of the all TOO frequent stories about this happening. There are to many people who would love to have a child in this world for this to happen as much as it does. I just can't wrap my head around it...... And I never will

by on May. 6, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Kellyjude1
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 7:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Children are such a blessing and it breaks my heart to hear some of the horror stories that come from the news. There is never an excuse for harming a child.  There is safe havens where a child/children can just be dropped off no explanation necessary.  There are many places one can reach out and seek the help they so desperately need before God forbid they hurt the child/children.  A child is so innocent and never deserves to be hurt or God forbid their precious life taken from them.  I am one of those people who would love the chance to open my heart and my home to any child.  As an adoptive mom children just always have a special way to my heart.  I cannot imagine what a child goes through looking up and knowing his/her mom or dad is the one causing the pain or hurt.  I pray for the little ones who suffer and pray for change.  A child is such a precious gift.   

la_mona
by New Member on May. 7, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Quoting Kellyjude1:

Children are such a blessing and it breaks my heart to hear some of the horror stories that come from the news. There is never an excuse for harming a child.  There is safe havens where a child/children can just be dropped off no explanation necessary.  There are many places one can reach out and seek the help they so desperately need before God forbid they hurt the child/children.  A child is so innocent and never deserves to be hurt or God forbid their precious life taken from them.  I am one of those people who would love the chance to open my heart and my home to any child.  As an adoptive mom children just always have a special way to my heart.  I cannot imagine what a child goes through looking up and knowing his/her mom or dad is the one causing the pain or hurt.  I pray for the little ones who suffer and pray for change.  A child is such a precious gift.   

couldn't have said it much better myself. Exactly why I hate watching the news or seeing the reports on social media..... Breaks my heart
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)