Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

False negative?????

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2013 at 11:08 PM
  • 1 Replies

I have been feeling nausious, and moody for a while now.  My periods are irregular, and I'm having a lot of cramping.  I got my tubes tied 11 months ago, so I didn't really think pregnancy was to blame.  Just a few weeks ago, I started feeling muscle spasms in my tummy.  Them seem to be getting stronger as time goes by.  I have also been having quite a bit of clean discharge which sometimes has a little blood in it.  This happened when I was pregnant before, so I decided to take a test and it was negative.  Is it possible that it's a false negative.  I have read that a tubal pregnancy can cause a false negative.  Could it be something else making me feel pregnant?  I really just don't know what is going on with my body right now, and I'm a little freaked out.

by on Aug. 9, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sandykmac
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2013 at 2:19 PM

There are other things that can make your body react, but I would go ahead and get it checked out by  a doctor.  It could be psychosomatic or it could be a reaction to something you've eaten that is building up in your system.  It could even be pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)