Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

Welcome to I Love Being a Mom! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:41 AM
  • 132 Replies

welcomeWelcome to the I Love Being a Mom group!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TerriC
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Hi.  I am Terri.  I live in PA with my husband and 2 daughters (10 and 9).

lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Hi!  I'm Ticia, a SAHM from PA with a 6 year old dd.

candycrush
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Hi,

I'm Candy, currently living in NC.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

PennOhioBabe
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:02 PM
Hi, I'm Brandi. I'm married. We just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. I have 2 sons who are 8 & 4 years old. I have 1 daughter who is almost 2 years old. She was a preemie. I also have 2 angel babies. We have a Boston Terrier puppy. I'm a SAHM. We live in Ohio. I look forward to being a part of this group :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
virginiamama71
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:12 PM

I am Carrie and live in Virginia with my one son and our one dog.

countrygirlkat
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Hi!  My name is Kathleen and I am a 32 year old SAHM to three boys ages 8, 6 and 2 and wife to my wonderful DH for 10 years.  I love being with my kids and look forward to this group.

johnny4ever
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 6:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi!My name if Tracy.I am a Married Working Mom of one,Daniel.I love Volunteering & Scrapbooking.

sukainah
by Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:32 PM

Hi, I'm Karen and I just joined this group, but have been kind of been commenting here and there.  I'm a SAHM to a 7 (almost 8 year old boy and a 5 year old boy.  My DH and I will be married 9 years in May and we are living in Nebraska.  He is working as an intern architect and is studying to take exams to get his architect license.  That will be awesome for him!

LoVeMyLiLjBuG
by Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 8:18 PM

hi my name is tiffany i have been in an 8 year relationship not yet married we have a 5 year old son together named jordan!

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 5:41 PM

Hi ladies!! I'm Nicole.  I'm a SAHM to 2 kids (DD4 and DS2).  I am in my first year homeschooling DD and it's going well so far.  I'm also training for my first half marathon in just under a month.  My husband speaks French to our kids and I'm learning along with them.  We have 3 cats indoor and feed 2 strays (but that number seems to be growing lol).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)