Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

Introduction

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:57 AM
  • 4 Replies
Good morning! I am a sahm mom to a 1 year old boy, he was a preemie, born 5 weeks early, spent 4 weeks in the NICU, but thankfully he seems to be doing great now. I am married 3 years now, to the love of my life, we've been together for 5. My husband is a mechanic, so he puts in some long hours, we both wanted me to be able to stay home when we have children & so far it has been possible, but that can always change...you never know:) we live in Pa, & love it here, we both grew up in Pa, so our roots are pretty deep here:) I look forward to connecting with you all!:) I m always looking for new , creative & developemental things to do with my 1 year old!
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
CJsMommy4972
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:05 AM

welcome!  i'm new here too!  still learning the ropes.  i am in alabama and have an 8 mos old boy.  unfortunately i am not able to stay at home but i hope to one day!   

Trevorsmommy1
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:11 AM
thanks for the warm welcome! Welcome to you to:) aww they're learning so many new things at that age! & yrs I hope you get to be a sahm someday!! It can be tough financially some days, but it's truly worth it in the end..definitely not something I take for granted!
proudmommy690
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group!! Glad to have you.
lillucky8
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN