Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

All About Baby Challenge Day 6: Familar Faces!

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:45 PM
  • 56 Replies

Do you have family members or friends who you wish could be more present in your baby's life? Now they can be! Today's challenge is to create a names and faces book for your baby!

You can create your names and faces book a couple different ways. You can upload your pictures and make an online photo book dedicating one page to the person's name and the opposite page to the person's picture. You can also print out pictures and do the same thing with a traditional photo album.

There are so many benefits to a family and friends picture book. You will have special bonding time as your look through the album and your little one will have an opportunity to become familiar with the most important people in their life.

reading

Does your baby ever get shy around family or friends who they don't see often? Do you think a names and faces book would help with that? How often do you show your baby pictures of loved ones?

One mom who participates in all 10 days of the challenge will be entered to win a $50 American Express Gift card!

Join Our All About Baby Challenge-- Sign Up Here!

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eevers55
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:04 PM

This is a great idea. All of our family lives outside of the state, so we would skype daily in the early days so my daughter could be familiar with her family when we went to visit, or they came to visit us. She definitely recognized voices in person, which I think is another great thing.

OBImomma
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:06 PM
We had a book like that for my oldest. He loved it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nighttiger
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:06 PM
I bet that would really help.
Paigesmommy78
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Great idea love it
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:09 PM
great idea!
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:10 PM
We have no family nearby so this is great! We do lots of pictures, online chats etc
blessedmommy85
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Yes my children are very shy, we have a photo album that we look at often and it doesn't matter how many times I tell them who people are they are still very shy around them.
Ivys_a_Mommy
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:16 PM
He uSually isn shy but sometimes he'll cry others he'll stare people down. Maybe when hes a little older the book can help. I usually vid chat with his grandma out of state.
kirbymom
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:35 PM
That is a great idea. We've done this several times. Our family isn't close so we use pictures so the kids know what their family looks like.
mrs.gosnell
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:38 PM
I love this idea! I wish my mother were around more.but she moved 4 states away.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN