Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

sunday plans??

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:43 AM
  • 37 Replies
What's everyone s plans for the day? What's the weather like? We are having beautiful spring weather!:) Plans for today: Rest mostly, well as much as u can with a toddler, :) I also offered to shampoo dh's cousins ( single guy) carpets, since I have shampoo vacuum for the weekend, so have to do that sometime today.
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudmommy690
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Laundry...lots and lots of laundry. I've slacked on it this past week :/
proudmommy690
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Looks like it's gonna be a nice day again
Trevorsmommy1
by Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Hey I can feel for u, I have huge pile that needs folding:/ oh well it happens:)

Quoting proudmommy690: Laundry...lots and lots of laundry. I've slacked on it this past week :/
proudmommy690
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:31 AM
I have some in the dryer needing folded from Friday when I only washed 1 load lol damn laundry.

Quoting Trevorsmommy1: Hey I can feel for u, I have huge pile that needs folding:/ oh well it happens:)

Quoting proudmommy690: Laundry...lots and lots of laundry. I've slacked on it this past week :/
Trevorsmommy1
by Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:31 AM
These spring like days are pretty awesome!:)

Quoting proudmommy690: Looks like it's gonna be a nice day again
Trevorsmommy1
by Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Lol never ending job for the mommies!:)

Quoting proudmommy690: I have some in the dryer needing folded from Friday when I only washed 1 load lol damn laundry.

Quoting Trevorsmommy1: Hey I can feel for u, I have huge pile that needs folding:/ oh well it happens:)

proudmommy690
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:36 AM
Yes they are. Gonna be in the 70s all week...except for Tuesday has to be a pain and rain and be in the 60s ugg!

Quoting Trevorsmommy1: These spring like days are pretty awesome!:)

proudmommy690
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol yep. I'm hating laundry. Even if I did finish all the laundry Friday the basket would be full again today.

Quoting Trevorsmommy1: Lol never ending job for the mommies!:)

Quoting proudmommy690: I have some in the dryer needing folded from Friday when I only washed 1 load lol damn laundry.

Trevorsmommy1
by Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Seems alot of the US is getting rain..

Quoting proudmommy690: Yes they are. Gonna be in the 70s all week...except for Tuesday has to be a pain and rain and be in the 60s ugg!

proudmommy690
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:45 AM
We have been at least once a week and always has to be on Tuesdays when I take my 4yr old to her appts.

Quoting Trevorsmommy1: Seems alot of the US is getting rain..

Quoting proudmommy690: Yes they are. Gonna be in the 70s all week...except for Tuesday has to be a pain and rain and be in the 60s ugg!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN